balotelli or negredo?

Fact, we will always be gratefull to Mario for THAT pass to Kun, without him, we would still be chasing shadows.
Fact, we will also be gratefull to Mario for those countless penalties he scored for us, for some of them were vital on our title-winning season.

Fact, Mario has still to make giant steps improuvments on the pitch to live up with the hype surrounding him.

Fact, within the span of three months, Alvarro has proved himself to be ten time more efficient and reliable than Mario has ever been in his hole carrer...

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Mario's got the better attitude and taste in clothes.

Indeed. He is also significantly more modest and a far better team player.

I'd like to see them slug it out in a wrestling contest dressed up in "It's a Knockout" style drag costumes - it's a real pity Stuart Hall is otherwise occupied as commentating on that would be right up his street.

My money would be on Mario. He's freakishly strong and as long as he manages to stay on his feet for more than thirty seconds I reckon he'll have too much for Big Al.

ZZmaestro said:
Fact, we will always be gratefull to Mario for THAT pass to Kun, without him, we would still be chasing shadows.
Fact, we will also be gratefull to Mario for those countless penalties he scored for us, for some of them were vital on our title-winning season.

Fact, Mario has still to make giant steps improuvments on the pitch to live up with the hype surrounding him.

Fact, within the span of three months, Alvarro has proved himself to be ten time more efficient and reliable than Mario has ever been in his hole carrer...

You are Rafa Benitez and I claim my £10.

Always said Balotelli is an out and out cnut. Negredo can be an out and out cnut if he wants to be, coz he's fookin brilliant.

It's a very broad question. Balotelli could hit a level Negredo just doesn't have in him. Negredo is five years older and arguably at his peak. Potential goes to Balotelli, the present goes to Negredo. However, the more pertinent question who is better for our team? Negredo is by some distance. He adds to us in a lot ways; skillful; strong; good in the air; and crucially is on Aguero's wavelength which Balotelli rarely was.

As an aside, we should look back on Balotelli fondly. He was a big part of our two trophy winning seasons and was often crucial at critical moments. He will also live in the memories and the imagery of those seasons whether you like it or not, so you might as well enjoy it, and love him as he loves us.

Davs 19 said:
ZZmaestro said:

You are Rafa Benitez and I claim my £10.

Lfmao, so wrong, I'm the Arsse-Wenger and you can have a beer, it's on me.

Skashion said:
It's a very broad question. Balotelli could hit a level Negredo just doesn't have in him. Negredo is five years older and arguably at his peak. Potential goes to Balotelli, the present goes to Negredo. However, the more pertinent question who is better for our team? Negredo is by some distance. He adds to us in a lot ways; skillful; strong; good in the air; and crucially is on Aguero's wavelength which Balotelli rarely was.

As an aside, we should look back on Balotelli fondly. He was a big part of our two trophy winning seasons and was often crucial at critical moments. He will also live in the memories and the imagery of those seasons whether you like it or not, so you might as well enjoy it, and love him as he loves us.
Totally agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.