Balotelli press presentation today !!

Blue Phil said:
I bet you any money there is one bell end journo there on an agenda (ala Mancini's conference) asking:
"Balotelli, we have read reports you are a cock, will you be a cock at Man City?"
"Balotelli you have seen the way City have handled Bellamy, why are you working for these twats?"

We should ban the wankers from conferences in future and indeed the ground and only talk to ones we have some common ground with, obviously fulfil out contractual obligations with the TV companies !! We are the news in world football and there is a media led agenda against us so what do we have to lose!! Starve the wankers of news and quotes and only go through approved journo’s!! They are only going to make up stories anyway so fuck them!!

rassclot said:
looking forward to this. so, i imagine, are the scummy tabloid journos who will be waiting for him to throw a tantrum, twat mancini & storm off.

did anyone see di canio on ssn earlier this morning? he said balotelli was "immature". no shit sherlock. he turned 20 last week. it's not so long ago when rooney was abusing refs & generally being an obnoxious twat on the field that he excused himself because he was "still young". he was the same age then as balotelli is now.

yep god forbid someone may do something to bring shame on themselves or the club.

di_canio_salute.jpg

Scoople said:
rassclot said:
looking forward to this. so, i imagine, are the scummy tabloid journos who will be waiting for him to throw a tantrum, twat mancini & storm off.

did anyone see di canio on ssn earlier this morning? he said balotelli was "immature". no shit sherlock. he turned 20 last week. it's not so long ago when rooney was abusing refs & generally being an obnoxious twat on the field that he excused himself because he was "still young". he was the same age then as balotelli is now.

yep god forbid someone may do something to bring shame on themselves or the club.

di_canio_salute.jpg
I remember the furore that salute caused. It was a gesture to his 'mates' in the Curva Sud, if you believe Mr Di Canio.

Surely MCFC PR office will have either screened all potential questions or in general terms briefed the journos on what can't and what can be asked?

Knowing City they probably haven't though... ;)

Pigeonho said:
Scoople said:

di_canio_salute.jpg
I remember the furore that salute caused. It was a gesture to his 'mates' in the Curva Sud, if you believe Mr Di Canio.

Haha I'll do it on friday night when I see my friends on Deansgate. May miss the liverpool game, bring grapes.

Scoople said:
rassclot said:

di_canio_salute.jpg

Fookin excellent spot that fella :) top marks .

Hoo'ray Henry Winter will probably ask a smarmy thick as shit question I would imagine and then sit looking smug.

Should get a Milner update as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.