Balotelli press presentation today !!

I have a feeling that the refs will have ear marked him already with all this negative press on his attitude... Watch this space!!!

looking forward to this. so, i imagine, are the scummy tabloid journos who will be waiting for him to throw a tantrum, twat mancini & storm off.

did anyone see di canio on ssn earlier this morning? he said balotelli was "immature". no shit sherlock. he turned 20 last week. it's not so long ago when rooney was abusing refs & generally being an obnoxious twat on the field that he excused himself because he was "still young". he was the same age then as balotelli is now.

i was just on the phone to balotelli this morning ,he said he is going to speak italian today ..he cant be arsed talking english to the media,,i said good idea

I've got an idea what i want him to be like in my head on Monday. I want him to stand on the sideline pleading with Mancini to put him on all match, throwing his arms around stamping his feet to til Mancini puts him on in the 80th minute. Then he'll be standing in acres of space while Tevez goes through on goal and just needs to cut it back to him, he doesn't and the keeper gets it. He'll sit on the floor proper spitting his dummy out cursing Tevez, then get up as the keeper boots the ball, leg it past Tevez giving him the wanker sign on the way past. Run the full length of the pitch to slide tackle Gerrard on the edge of our box then dribble past every Liverpool player, round the keeper and slot it home to score the winner. Then him and Tevez will run out celebrating with Balo telling tevez "ahhhhh i was only joking, i love you really!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.