Balotelli training ground bust up with Mancini

Yeah that was pretty underhand of that Roan bloke using a charity organized interview for that.
They thought they were going to get some good promotion via that interview and that sly rat faced fool did that.

I think there are a few more who give personal opinion rather than proper reporting who need to get dragged out by their face and banned also.

Surprise, surprise yet another Telegraph anti-City /Balotelli/black players (Drogba/Toure) articles.

TCIB said:
Yeah that was pretty underhand of that Roan bloke using a charity organized interview for that.
They thought they were going to get some good promotion via that interview and that sly rat faced fool did that.

I think there are a few more who give personal opinion rather than proper reporting who need to get dragged out by their face and banned also.

On the contrary, they seem to be in the majority and I'm baffled how many fans still fall for it. Even if they print an apology later for this made up story, the negative impression about the player would already have been reinforced in the minds of a lot of people. Quite pathetic really.

If the OP had bothered reading the training report he would have known this was a complete non starter and more media bullshit designed to destabilise our club.

Instead a thread is created.......

Now you are in posession of the facts,how about altering the title to something closer to the reality??

TCIB said:
What people ? The pictures of him refusing to move for the boss look pretty real to me bud.

The same people that had already informed you in the 'Training report' thread that this was total garbage........

FantasyIreland said:
TCIB said:
What people ? The pictures of him refusing to move for the boss look pretty real to me bud.

The same people that had already informed you in the 'Training report' thread that this was total garbage........

The same people did not post Doug's report when i was reading it.

All that was in that thread was people saying it was rubbish with nothing to back it up.
The media had pics which certainly looked like what was reported so why should i listen to someone who just says it is rubbish when the content the media had seems to say otherwise ?.

Either way he was not being patted on the back for a job well done was he ? he never is.

The sooner he either a, bucks up and works hard b, buggers of elswhere the sooner the club can stop babysitting him and fully focus on the job at hand.

I am the first to criticise when there is justification,however,to do so based on pictures and assumption is foolish.

A learning curve i hope......

Not at all, i am perfectly justified in thinking what i did imo.

Balotelli's has a list as long as my arm for this type of behavior. If it was James Milner yeah i would poopoo it straight away.

People said the pic of him outside the strip club was old and the papers were stiring trouble. I believed the pic to be accurate and was proved right.

I think my reasoning to believe it was perfectly sound tbh.

redmizzle said:
Blue Haze said:
TCIB said:
The training report ended up being about it but no dedicated thread i don't think.

I have just had enough of him mate, sell him get Guidetti back and let him act like a clown at AC.

Not matured one iota that i can see, if he couldn't see he needed to buckle down now i doubt he ever will.

He is a liability not an asset.

I am starting to wonder. We are in the midst of a title run and all I keep reading about is how he crashed an Inter press conference and didn't make it back to training in time. Does he care about winning the title?

Sometimes he plays with passion and at others he appears to have something on his mind other than winning.

People who went to watch training say it's not true. Why are you still peddling this non-story?

because people believe want they want to believe

TCIB said:
Not at all, i am perfectly justified in thinking what i did imo.

Balotelli's has a list as long as my arm for this type of behavior. If it was James Milner yeah i would poopoo it straight away.

People said the pic of him outside the strip club was old and the papers were stiring trouble. I believed the pic to be accurate and was proved right.

I think my reasoning to believe it was perfectly sound tbh.
And you sir should know better that 99% of this stories the press has made up about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.