Balotelli training ground bust up with Mancini

TCIB said:
Yeah that was pretty underhand of that Roan bloke using a charity organized interview for that.
They thought they were going to get some good promotion via that interview and that sly rat faced fool did that.

I think there are a few more who give personal opinion rather than proper reporting who need to get dragged out by their face and banned also.

The usual rag hacks are in overdrive at the moment.

I have noticed since the BBC and taggart have called a truce they seem to be licking his ass and have also ran a few really negative articles on City.

hkcityblue said:
TCIB said:
The training report ended up being about it but no dedicated thread i don't think.

I have just had enough of him mate, sell him get Guidetti back and let him act like a clown at AC.

Not matured one iota that i can see, if he couldn't see he needed to buckle down now i doubt he ever will.

He is a liability not an asset.

In complete agreement mate.

Yep me too. Enough is enough of this clown. Time for him to go.

regardless of any training incident he needs to step up to the mark now

hes in danger of becoming our beckham where the hype doesnt match the performances

the odd flash of genius aint gonna get it done

GazM said:
Don't care what he does off the pitch as long as he does it on the pitch. Ignore the stories.

Trouble is he is doing very little on the pitch.

inchy14 said:
Love the line ' he spared himself a reprimand for being late, by reporting on time'. Don't all players and anyone who has to be somewhere on time do that?

Typical load of nonsense as usual, they're desperate to de-stabilise us at the minute.
He also saved himself the possibility of a long jail sentence, by not killing anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.