Balotelli unhappy at move to City

Swales lives said:
Miami Weiss said:
It's a fucking joke.
He did an interview saying many good things. He was very positive about joining a club with high ambitions in the Premier league, etc. He also mentioned that he would of preferred to have seen out his career in his home country (understandably) but it wasn't to be and he's happy.

Every paper saying he doesn't want to be here.

He said "I've never even heard of Manchester City, I thought I was going to Manchester United. Who are City? where is their history? I have been conned"

Sounds like some red has hacked your account. Not even remotely funny.

hes just turned 20 and never left Italy. its a big move for the lad, lets get behind him and show him he will love it at city

Swales lives said:
psychocandy said:
http://www.mariobalotelli.it/en/home/

read his own site

I will not read that. Micky Quinn has just said he is quitting and going back to Italy on Monday.

ahh...now i get your angle....sorry sarcasm isnt my way first day of a new season :P

Swales lives said:
Miami Weiss said:
It's a fucking joke.
He did an interview saying many good things. He was very positive about joining a club with high ambitions in the Premier league, etc. He also mentioned that he would of preferred to have seen out his career in his home country (understandably) but it wasn't to be and he's happy.

Every paper saying he doesn't want to be here.

He said "I've never even heard of Manchester City, I thought I was going to Manchester United. Who are City? where is their history? I have been conned"

I tell you what you seem to believe the media about everything so what do you think of this

A Double Decker bus was found in the Antarctic and a WWII bomber on the Moon ......honest!!!

Swales lives said:
I think we should put him out on loan until he can sort his head out.
Brilliant idea, I'm thinking of loaning you out too, just while you sort you head out.
Pick your next club from the list below.

United .

chesterguy said:
Swales lives said:

I tell you what you seem to believe the media about everything so what do you think of this

A Double Decker bus was found in the Antarctic and a WWII bomber on the Moon ......honest!!!

That's nonsense, who'd believe that crap?
This Balotelli lad is ruining the team spirit and dividing the dressing room as we speak.

Swales lives said:
I think we should put him out on loan until he can sort his head out.

Fuck him off he needs to stop wearing bling and being arrogant, sort his head out cos he's mental and buys too many fish tanks and stop getting bladdered in 5th Ave every night oh wait...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.