Balotelli unhappy at move to City

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Swales lives said:
Cheers Bigga, I knew I could rely on you;)

Think you'll find there's a few of us you could rely on ;o) I just wanted to leave you trawling as long as possible for a monster catch.

Well done

I know mate, but there's so many gullible types on here that I thought a bit of early doors mischief was in order.

Some blues get so wound up about TalkSport, SSN and the papers it's unbelievable. Who gives a shite about Irani, Quinn, Gough and all the other gobshites. I couldn't give a fuck.

svennis pennis said:
Im already preparing my Super Mario out banner for his debut.

I dont have my own brain.

Yes, you have a brain. And all it "unhappy" is rubbish.

It is an official statement in the Inter site, a congiunt statement of Mario and Moratti: Mario regret who is unhappy situaction in the Inter dressing room and the environnemental difficulty in Italy lo costringono (?) to quit the Italy.
And he is happy to joing the Premier,

In Italy the papers today slash Moratti e Materazzi,

Grand stuff; dead pleased we've (finally) got him.

Whilst I appreciate all the fishing that's going on, one teeny weeny alarm bell going off at the back of my mind at that interview. The line:

"I would like to thank....my entourage..."

I'm 100% behind him, but looks like Bob might have his work cut out!

Come on Super Mario; time to settle and take this league by storm.

basically what he means is, he is sorry that he couldn't play for inter without having racist chants thrown at him all game, and this has forced him out of the italian game. not that he is sorry for coming to england

Swales lives said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Think you'll find there's a few of us you could rely on ;o) I just wanted to leave you trawling as long as possible for a monster catch.

Well done

I know mate, but there's so many gullible types on here that I thought a bit of early doors mischief was in order.

Some blues get so wound up about TalkSport, SSN and the papers it's unbelievable. Who gives a shite about Irani, Quinn, Gough and all the other gobshites. I couldn't give a fuck.
Think you'll find your net had a hole in it.

chesterguy said:
Swales lives said:
He said "I've never even heard of Manchester City, I thought I was going to Manchester United. Who are City? where is their history? I have been conned"

I tell you what you seem to believe the media about everything so what do you think of this

A Double Decker bus was found in the Antarctic and a WWII bomber on the Moon ......honest!!!

The point is other club fans read them and BELIEVE IT they come on Gobbysport and quote these papers believing it is TRUE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.