Balotelli walks off pitch after racist abuse

Pains me to see players fighting for their own sake for him to remain on the pitch when he clearly doesn’t want to in that moment.

The unity should have been to walk with him whilst he made his own choice, as he was the only one there subject to that disgusting behaviour.

Clearly staying on the pitch isn’t working as they’re all still being abused and they get to walk out of that stadium knowing their team secured 3 points.

Punish the racists not the sport, can't disagree with Mario but I can see this becoming a thing that will help kill the game because the game has become more and more political over the last decade.
Find and challenge them and then if a crime has been committed get them in front of a magistrate, at present we've got initiative after initiative and with my hand on my heart I can say I don't believe the FA UEFA or FIFA care one jot because fines handed out don't bear that out.

Just watching the match now on delay. Not just a handful of idiots either. They should have emptied that stand behind the goal and sent the ****s home.

Well done mario, can’t trll from that small clip whether his team mates are aware of his reasons for walking off or whether they think he’s just lost the plot for no reason again but if they’re aware of the abuse it’s a disgrace they don’t back him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.