Balotelli walks off pitch after racist abuse

Seems like a negotiated cop out by the club. Whilst his issues here weren't predominantly racist, he's now tried italy and France and has not been accepted. Spain beckons I suppose or retirement!
A real shame as he is capable still of moments of brilliance.
He could be the spark that reignites our dressing room - but there again.....
MLS?

Being released on a free in January, great support from the Italian club.

Much as I love him I've always said he's had his chance here with us & blown it but his older now and maybe even wiser, a contract until the summer for cover would be brilliant for all concerned....once a blue always a blue.
I love the mad bastard but would i want him back at City now....not a fcuking chance

I love the mad bastard but would i want him back at City now....not a fcuking chance
It seems crazy but if anybody could get something out of him it would be Pep. With all of the injuries and no money needed it couldn’t hurt to let him train with the team. He genuinely loves City and would give his all IMO.

At the very least you put him on the bench for cup ties and bring him in late in a tie match so he can take a penalty...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.