Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
at first i was thinking stay well clear of this guy, but mancini knows him inside out and can be a father figure type person to him,

if he sorts out the shit attitude we really could bring him on and turn him into a real class act,

the thing is if mancini went, what would he do then?

we've seen the problems with RSC and Bellamy since hughes left.

Hopefully mancini won't be goin anywhere in the first place.

Freestyler said:
at first i was thinking stay well clear of this guy, but mancini knows him inside out and can be a father figure type person to him,

if he sorts out the shit attitude we really could bring him on and turn him into a real class act,

His shit attitude couldn`t have been put any better than Damocles great post on another thread.
Perhaps as he`s suggested, Balo himself has been shit on by racists,in his adopted Italy !!

Freestyler said:

I agree to some degree with Bellamy, although he has never given anything less than his all for both managers. However, RSC is simply not very good, he is a rich mans Zaki.

Think signing Balotelli will signal the end for RSC and may open the door for Bellamy to move if he so desires.

As for Balotelli, well he's regarded as one of, if not the most promising player in Italy. A few papers today were slating Massimo Moratti saying he would be mad to let him go, if, and it's a big if, Mancini can get the boys head straight as well as getting the best out of him on the pitch on a consistent basis, we will have one of the best centre-forwards in the world on our hands.

He's built for the Prem, strong as an Ox, fast, great technical ability and good in the air, all this and only 19.

£23million is a great deal for him when you consider we spent £17m for RSC.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Freestyler said:

I agree to some degree with Bellamy, although he has never given anything less than his all for both managers. However, RSC is simply not very good, he is a rich mans Zaki.

Yeh Bellamy always gives 110%, i was talking in terms of his attitude off the pitch aswell, and sometimes on it, since hughes went it was obvious bellers was moved by it and it did change him, it didn't change him much but it had some effect.

he didn't change as much as i probably made out, maybe i should of just used RSC as an example, but bellers did change a little bit.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Think signing Balotelli will signal the end for RSC and may open the door for Bellamy to move if he so desires.

As for Balotelli, well he's regarded as one of, if not the most promising player in Italy. A few papers today were slating Massimo Moratti saying he would be mad to let him go, if, and it's a big if, Mancini can get the boys head straight as well as getting the best out of him on the pitch on a consistent basis, we will have one of the best centre-forwards in the world on our hands.

He's built for the Prem, strong as an Ox, fast, great technical ability and good in the air, all this and only 19.

he is def. not fast and his work rate is sluggish for a 19 year old , i agree on the other two .

bakchod said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

he is def. not fast and his work rate is sluggish for a 19 year old , i agree on the other two .

hes really fast when he wants to be.

ive seen him look lazy often tho.

the talent is there, the potential is there, but yes, if he starts to see the bench more and more or has a few disagreements he could become a bad apple in the camp pretty quick. I want to believe he will be a total team player, but we seen the drama with him at Inter. As others have said, Mancini obviously believes in him one way or another so I suppose in him we must put our faith. If Mancini is this agressive to sign him there much be a real reason.

I'm not sure about it signalling the end for Bellers, he has been pretty consisent in his quoted of wanting to stay over the summer, he has said he likes the challenge of proving himself against the best.

Also. With marios percieved bad boy image, what better player to take him under his wing than bellamy?

Balotelli will be a perfect signing (if he signs).

He knows the gaffer and his young and fearless. I think sometimes what we have missed in our squad is that fearlessness and quality of our youngsters (besides Johnson of coarse).

I'd rather have this lad compared to Dzeko hands down. I think he will keep Ade and Tevez on their toes and have a similar effect to what Johnson had coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.