Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
mancityscot said:
greedy selfish bastard. if thats his problem then he should fuck right off imo
agreed!! hes already starting to seem like a big headed twat !! he either wants to come or not?!??!? its that simple.
Why is everyone flying off the handle about a story like that?? No quotes, just more bullshit spouted to make column inches.

Thaksins Love Child said:
richards30 said:
agreed!! hes already starting to seem like a big headed twat !! he either wants to come or not?!??!? its that simple.
Why is everyone flying off the handle about a story like that?? No quotes, just more bullshit spouted to make column inches.
i thinks its down to his agents quotes as well to be honest?!?! his agent seems abit of a tit with all his talk of nothing will be done this week etc but am sure city do not want to hang around!! give them a deadline then if it passes fuck him off and get dzeko asap!!

Thaksins Love Child said:
richards30 said:

Agreed, look at the stories before yaya & silva signed, just negative media crap again and again. If we sign him, great, if not I'll be gutted but I trust bobby to do his best for us and i'm sure he will.

People will believe what they want and their main prerogative is to moan. These articles provide them with such an opportunity to do so, especially if they can not only moan but slag somebody else off for no reason whatsoever.

Keith Moon said:
If you thought that Yaya had a greedy agent it’s nothing compared with Minor Ravioli who represents Balo and Ibra, he will fight for every penny all the way to transfer deadline day..
so are things in the balance now keith or are we still in with a good chance mate?

Juventino said:
I find it hard to believe it's over wages to be fair, considering the amount you pay certain players I'm sure 80,000 a week is nothing to City.

I agree, I think either the story or at least the figure mentioned is bollocks. As far as I know, we pay Ireland 80k a week. Are really supposed to believe that we wouldn't at least match that figure for a player who we rate as being worth 20-30 million? He seems to be having second thoughts but I'd be amazed if it is over potential salary levels.

richards30 said:
i thinks its down to his agents quotes as well to be honest?!?! his agent seems abit of a tit with all his talk of nothing will be done this week etc but am sure city do not want to hang around!! give them a deadline then if it passes fuck him off and get dzeko asap!!

Calm down a bit, Agents are only in the business for the money, so you can expect some comments like that, He is trying to stall negotiations to attract more clubs and raise his income.
Secondly, I would rather have Balotelli than Dzeko and I am sure we have to be slightly more patient to get him. There is no point rushing into transfers, we have the rest of the summer to sign.

richards30 said:
Keith Moon said:
If you thought that Yaya had a greedy agent it’s nothing compared with Minor Ravioli who represents Balo and Ibra, he will fight for every penny all the way to transfer deadline day..
so are things in the balance now keith or are we still in with a good chance mate?

Yet another example of greedy agents that are ruining the game and ripping the fans off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.