Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventino said:
Very good price if he fufils his potential. Especially in such an inflated market.
What do you think of Mr Balotelli as a player Juventino?, considering you will obviously watch a lot of Italian football.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Juventino said:
Very good price if he fufils his potential. Especially in such an inflated market.
What do you think of Mr Balotelli as a player Juventino?, considering you will obviously watch a lot of Italian football.

Under Mancini the kid was very good, when he arrived in the team at 16/17(dont remember now) and was playing his first Serie A season I knew he had bags of ability. Quick, strong, great in the air,a tidy finisher aswell, great touch, sensational skills for a young lad. He did look like the next big thing for Italian football, he was getting raved about all over Italy. He could easily hold his own against the big teams and would easily punish defenders when he was one and one. I think he was playing Chievo one day and he had 3 defenders around him, he went past them with so much ease I thought I was seeing a younger Ronaldo(Brazilian one) dawning in Serie A.

It's safe to say he blew hot and cold under Mourinho and I seriously think Mourinho knocked his confidence abit. He gained a certain swagger under Mourinho that was never visible under Mancini and his on field play suffered because of it.

If Mancini can reignite his relationship with Balotelli and get him working hard again there is no doubt in my eyes you've signed yourself a future star of World Football.

Juventino said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Under Mancini the kid was very good, when he arrived in the team at 16/17(dont remember now) and was playing his first Serie A season I knew he had bags of ability. Quick, strong, great in the air,a tidy finisher aswell, great touch, sensational skills for a young lad. He did look like the next big thing for Italian football, he was getting raved about all over Italy. He could easily hold his own against the big teams and would easily punish defenders when he was one and one. I think he was playing Chievo one day and he had 3 defenders around him, he went past them with so much ease I thought I was seeing a younger Ronaldo(Brazilian one) dawning in Serie A.

It's safe to say he blew hot and cold under Mourinho and I seriously think Mourinho knocked his confidence abit. He gained a certain swagger under Mourinho that was never visible under Mancini and his on field play suffered because of it.

If Mancini can reignite his relationship with Balotelli and get him working hard again there is no doubt in my eyes you've signed yourself a future star of World Football.

I need to go take a cold shower now. Thanks a lot Juve! ;)

Juventino said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Cheers mate, very interesting indeed

Quite excited about this one now.

Juventino said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

So Juventino any word from Turin on Fernando Torres? lol Cant hurt to ask.

Thanks for all the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.