Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
allan harper said:
It will be announced on Fryday.

Don't be stupid, we all know it's Fish on a fryday ;)

Pigs will surely fry before that prediction comes off.

that's good because the fish trade has just come out of a lean spell

is that a gues juventino or you know something from your end i feel its done jus waitin to iron out the finer details everyone was worryin bout kolarov las week now its ballotelli relax people it will happen imo

FantasyIreland said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
They may be, hope he doesnt end up with egg on his face though.

Agreed,he's not leaving Mushroom for error!

I'll be fried bread, that's for sure!!

C'mon Jimma, think man, think. You and others are being dragged into deep Clarkie-like waters.

Have a look at Giles' link to Corriella article few pages back.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:
Agreed,he's not leaving Mushroom for error!

I'll be fried bread, that's for sure!!

C'mon Jimma, think man, think. You and others are being dragged into deep Clarkie-like waters.

Have a look at Giles' link to Corriella article few pages back.

yes ive been told.
i got punkd.

however im not sure when or where this occurred haha but yes im balls deep

awaydayjinx87 said:
is that a gues juventino or you know something from your end i feel its done jus waitin to iron out the finer details everyone was worryin bout kolarov las week now its ballotelli relax people it will happen imo

Mulitple people have told me that its all sorted. Just waiting for the paperwork to be signed. One word of advice ignore what Raiola says granted he may be Balo's agent but he spews so much talk it's untrue.

Be confident because he'll sign.

meanwhile outside TEAMSKY'S headquarters.
in $old trafford.............

2vni5u8.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/07/14/2025896/inter-insist-premier-league-target-mario-balotelli-is-not" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... lli-is-not</a>

Money talks, bullshit walks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.