Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimma said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'll be fried bread, that's for sure!!

C'mon Jimma, think man, think. You and others are being dragged into deep Clarkie-like waters.

Have a look at Giles' link to Corriella article few pages back.

yes ive been told.
i got punkd.

however im not sure when or where this occurred haha but yes im balls deep

Aaah, just clocked the name of the "newspaper".

Just seen on ssn that his agent has denied everyfink , if alredy mentioned sorry , but his agent is doin ma nut in . Everytime it looks positive he comes out and says no . He's pissin me off its rather obvious that its done and he is signing with us , so why does he dny it when it is all out and open in the public domain ???

Blue Elmo said:
Just seen on ssn that his agent has denied everyfink , if alredy mentioned sorry , but his agent is doin ma nut in . Everytime it looks positive he comes out and says no . He's pissin me off its rather obvious that its done and he is signing with us , so why does he dny it when it is all out and open in the public domain ???

Come again?

its a lovely day outside and i am gonna have to spend yet another day inside watching ssn!!!!!!! god its stressfull being a city fan these days

When Balotelli is a MCFC player, WHO is brave enough to come up with a song for this guy. (Image what he might do if he doesn't like it) do we all wear a tin hats ?

jus looked on the website that his agent has said nothing will be done for a few days there is nothing even on there for me sounds like old news to be fair being brought back up

citygirl77 said:
When Balotelli is a MCFC player, WHO is brave enough to come up with a song for this guy. (Image what he might do if he doesn't like it) do we all wear a tin hats ?

Mario whooooaaah
Balotelli whoooooaaahh
He came from Italy
To play for Man City

What else could it be for an italian player?!

Re: His agent - The guy is a fruit cake, think this one will be done by end of the week, no doubts from me. He's probably been told to keep his mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.