Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMark said:
The Fixer said:
Yes thats what i thought from seeing the clips but tbh it's difficult to tell from youtube. I like strikers who have bags of pace.

agreed mate and i genuinely think he could be a top top striker for years to come

6'3 pace power strength... superb close controll fantastic finisher gets lot's of assists... 19 years old oh my :O)

BillyShears said:
Tripletta. said:
Uh, Yes. If he want it, he's very very very speed.
It's a complete player.

How close to Ronaldo do you think he is? Potentially better?

It's my opinion, but I really believe Balo has all the attributes needed to be the best player in the world, and very soon...

Bring on the scum mate ! Can just imagine Neville's face when he sees Balo bearing down on him....... in all seriousness I agree mate, he has the attributes by all accounts, lets hope Bobby can develop him in the correct way

BillyShears said:
Tripletta. said:
It's a complete player.

It's my opinion, but I really believe Balo has all the attributes needed to be the best player in the world, and very soon...

When you look at him his physique is similar to trannys, he's got the pace lol he even smashes free kicks like him.

BillyShears said:
Tripletta. said:
It's a complete player.

i all so believe this! he will be very much an unknown enity in the league and i can see mario ripping teams apart even when teams will think they have sussed him he will surprise them.

not over hyping the kid but he could be one of the major surprises in the premiership this season!

BillyShears said:
Tripletta. said:
It's a complete player.

for me Ronaldo at his peak was basically the best striker to ever kick a ball, so it would be unfair to talk about being potentially better. Balotelli has all of the same attributes though. It's genuinely up to him where he ends up. If he puts his heart into it he can be amongst the top 3 in the world.

Tripletta. said:
The Fixer said:
Can i just ask.. does balo have blistering pace?

It's a complete player.

Not that it matters if that big fucker runs full plet towards you!! You get out of the way!

And he can twat the ball!

BlueMark said:
The Fixer said:
Can i just ask.. does balo have blistering pace?

can only comment from the you tube clips mate but he looks fairly speedy, especially for a big fella !
he's fucking rapid. if bob can keep his temperement in check we have a special talent here.

Project said:
BillyShears said:

for me Ronaldo at his peak was basically the best striker to ever kick a ball, so it would be unfair to talk about being potentially better. Balotelli has all of the same attributes though. It's genuinely up to him where he ends up. If he puts his heart into it he can be amongst the top 3 in the world.

At 18/19 tranny was still a work in project at the rags, you could tell he had all the attributes to be great but imo balo at the same age is better for me... he already has more end product and doing it on a bigger stage.

Can't see him being a regular starter next season but i expect him to be nurtured into the side and explode on the scene the following season.
The Prem game will suit his style and i'm sure he'll enjoy the physical side of our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.