Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SalfordCityBlue said:
Balotelli & Dzeko has the potential to be one of the great strike partnerships for years to come.

If we can pull that off... Wow.

It's not what you spend, it's the way that you spend it.

Rotating those two along with Tevez and Adebayor we would be unstoppable I think.

If we do sign Balotelli (and allow him time to settle without doing any boo boy shite) we will view £30m as an absolute bargain in years to come.
i know rotation is neccessary but i believe you should always play your strongest XI. and balotelli and tevez for me is a better pairing and tevez is still a young lad

This will surely be concluded over the weekend. I imagine the fee will be £25million (around 30million euro's) with add on's. This guy is 6'3 so i would honestly bet against us getting Torres/Ibra or Dzeko now. He look's like a new Drogba and at only 19 i think this is a great buy. People have mentioned his attitude but so what? Bellamy, Petrov and Robinho all had/have massive ego's and attitude problems but Robinho aside we have handled them pretty well. As long as he has talent and desire to go with his ego, i'm happy.

In's:
Kolarov £17million
Boetang £11million
Y.Toure £24million
Silva £26million
Balotelli £25million
Total outlay: £103million

Out's:
Petrov (free)
Slvinho
Benjani (both released)
Paul Marshall (free to walsall)
Bojinov £5million to Parma
Robert Mak Undisclosed to Nuremburg
David Ball (loaned out to swindon)

Possible out's (IMO):
Robinho £20million
RSC £6million
Bellamy £5million
Onouha £7million

edit:

Caceido £3million
Jo £5million

This is honestly more than i expected at the start of the window and we have brought in some quality players. I very much doubt we will get a "WOW" player as some ITK's claim because let's face it we have a very, very strong squad which will hopefully win a cup this season and challenge for the league title. Apparently we are still looking at Arteta/Milner aswell which would be a cherry on the cake as long as we dont get ripped off.

Keeping in mind Mancini's quotes about squad rotation and that we could play around 60 games+ if we advance far in all 3 cup competitions i think it is safe to say we will be looking at something like this team sheet in the league:

--------------------------------GIVEN--------------------------------

-----BOETANG-----K.TOURE----------LESCOTT-----KOLAROV-----

------------------Y.TOURE---DE-JONG---BARRY--------------------

---------------------------------SILVA--------------------------------

--------------------------TEVEZ-------BALOTELLI-------------------

And possibly this in the Europa league/F.A Cup/Carling Cup:

--------------------------------HART--------------------------------

-----RICHARDS-----KOMPANY---------BOYATA-----BRIDGE-----

------JOHNSON-----------VIERA---IBRAHIM-----------S.W.P-----

------------------------------IRELAND------------------------------

----------------------------ADEBAYOUR----------------------------

...I'm not sure what provoked me into making this epic post, all i know is that i have :) :P

CTID x

Blue Phil said:
This will surely be concluded over the weekend. I imagine the fee will be £25million (around 30million euro's) with add on's. This guy is 6'3 so i would honestly bet against us getting Torres/Ibra or Dzeko now. He look's like a new Drogba and at only 19 i think this is a great buy. People have mentioned his attitude but so what? Bellamy, Petrov and Robinho all had/have massive ego's and attitude problems but Robinho aside we have handled them pretty well. As long as he has talent and desire to go with his ego, i'm happy.

In's:
Kolarov £17million
Boetang £11million
Y.Toure £24million
Silva £26million
Balotelli £25million

Out's:
Petrov (free)
Slvinho
Benjani (both released)

Possible out's (IMO):
Robinho £20million
RSC £6million
Bellamy £5million
Onouha £7million

This is honestly more than i expected at the start of the window and we have brought in some quality players. I very much doubt we will get a "WOW" player as some ITK's claim because let's face it we have a very, very strong squad which will hopefully win a cup this season and challenge for the league title. Apparently we are still looking at Arteta/Milner aswell which would be a cherry on the cake as long as we dont get ripped off.

Keeping in mind Mancini's quotes about squad rotation and that we could play around 60 games+ if we advance far in all 3 cup competitions i think it is safe to say we will be looking at something like this team sheet in the league:

...I'm not sure what provoked me into making this epic post, all i know is that i have :) :P

CTID x

not a chance kompany wont play, best defender at our club.

If you look at how rotation works with the top teams, there are still a core of players who play 80-90% of the games because they have the physical ability to. The one thing I have noticed over the last 3 years is that a good portion of our players are high energy, get lumps kicked out of them and could have done with a rest, Barry, SWP and De Jong come to mind. Rotation will work and it will mean Bellers will still be in sky blue next season.

Tarnats left peg said:
i know rotation is neccessary but i believe you should always play your strongest XI. and balotelli and tevez for me is a better pairing and tevez is still a young lad

The fan in me agrees we have to play our strongest eleven every game, but I don't think it's going to happen...

That said, with Tevez, Adebayor, Balotelli and Dzeko no combination of those (or even any playing as a lone striker) could be considered weak by any club's standards lol.

I would be ecstatic with either Balotelli or Dzeko, and permanently erect with both.

Blue Phil said:

In's:
Kolarov £17million
Boetang £11million
Y.Toure £24million
Silva £26million
Balotelli £25million

Out's:
Petrov (free)
Slvinho
Benjani (both released)

Possible out's (IMO):
Robinho £20million
RSC £6million
Bellamy £5million
Onouha £7million

edit:

Caceido £3million
Jo £5million

CTID x

It wont be the case of that mate, it will be the case of what team were playing, say were playing United, Vidic and Rio are slow player's so they will Play A Fast player upfront, they will also play diffrent formation's against diffrent team's. That's how i would do it anyway, we have enough Quality player's to do so

sorry if already posted.

free kick at 1 min.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU5MTyX2hZU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU5MTyX2hZU</a>

Tarnats left peg said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Balotelli & Dzeko has the potential to be one of the great strike partnerships for years to come.

If we can pull that off... Wow.

It's not what you spend, it's the way that you spend it.

Rotating those two along with Tevez and Adebayor we would be unstoppable I think.

If we do sign Balotelli (and allow him time to settle without doing any boo boy shite) we will view £30m as an absolute bargain in years to come.

Your strongest eleven can change from match to match. Some teams give you time on the ball and just drop deep (Silva, Ireland types in) some teams are physical (Balotelli, Tevez in)...

Our strongest 11 for Stoke away is not our strongest eleven for Arsenal at home.

In Europe it changes again...

we will be able to rotate not because we have to, but because we will have more chance of winning the game if we do.

Even better is the fact we don't have to throw all the new boys in at the same time...We can get them used to the speed of the prem and each other slowly, by Jan we will be amazing...It wouldn't surprise me to see 2/3 of the new players on the bench for Spurs.

Its been funny reading and listening what the rags think. 2 days ago they were mostly stood about with hard-ons dreaming about Balotelli signing for them.

Now more reports are coming out that he could well sign for us they were never really bothered about him, or they knew they were never interested. Or they were only there to raise the price for us!

Comedy gold.

Hope this deal gets done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.