Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripletta. said:
ST Coleridge said:
Only joking, don't worry!

That's your first Clarkie-ing, wear it like a badge of honour.

Ahahahaha ok, sorry but i'm not so good in English to understand irony ;) but i hope i can emprove ;)

However, Newspapers in Italy say that it's a done deal, Mr Moratti has also says that Mario is no more an Inter player.

yay

Tripletta. said:
ST Coleridge said:
Only joking, don't worry!

That's your first Clarkie-ing, wear it like a badge of honour.

Ahahahaha ok, sorry but i'm not so good in English to understand irony ;) but i hope i can emprove ;)

However, Newspapers in Italy say that it's a done deal, Mr Moratti has also says that Mario is no more an Inter player.
Really? Have you got any quotes?

Thanks.

This is Moratti's interview (I used Google translate)

"Why a defeat for Inter? May be so, I do not know, we'll see if the departure of Mario Balotelli will be a defeat, they consider how they want." Inter president Massimo Moratti, exclusively interviewed by Sky, see more pink. Listen: "There is another young Coutinho, the bet goes on. Balotelli are right on all is a talent that, for myself, not yet delivered to 100% - says the Inter boss - but this talent At this moment, it was not so indispensable in the achievement of the team. We have offered important economic objectives, then the sacrifice you make it with the other player you want, not what you're looking to sell and no one wants. Balotelli is a great talent, but for us it is almost an obligation to leave this way. " "What kind of relationship he had with him? - Continued -. With him I had a very good relationship, then I do not know what to tell him."

DRESSING - then admits that the relationship with the team were not good. "Certainly have recorded. There has been great and the other at times, but the victories have meant that all was forgiven, because there was the esteem for the professional who plays well. Nevertheless, this has influence on hearing a bit 'not part of a piece "

Tripletta. said:
triger700 said:
he's in a Inter shirt!

Yes, he's with Inter now but he's not training with the other players.
I have posted this photo because someone says that Balotelli has not flyed to USA with Inter ;) The photo was taken about 3 days ago.

Whats the point in that?

Rammyblues said:
but i hope Mancini don't use him in the match!

Nice to know other fans are haunted by selling players only for them to score against you :-)

Ahahaha no, I hope Mancini doesn't use Mario because there are some Inter players that don't love him at all, so it's a risk, you know... :)

And if he doesn't plays against us is also better for our goalkeeper =D<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm --<br /><br />
triger700 said:
Tripletta. said:
Yes, he's with Inter now but he's not training with the other players.
I have posted this photo because someone says that Balotelli has not flyed to USA with Inter ;) The photo was taken about 3 days ago.

Whats the point in that?

No point, only an information ;)
But there are no more Mario's photos after the one i've posted.

Where is he? MISTERO =)

Tripletta. said:
Rammyblues said:
Nice to know other fans are haunted by selling players only for them to score against you :-)

Ahahaha no, I hope Mancini doesn't use Mario because there are some Inter players that don't love him at all, so it's a risk, you know... :)

And if he doesn't plays against us is also better for our goalkeeper =D

-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm --

triger700 said:
Whats the point in that?

No point, only an information ;)
But there are no more Mario's photos after the one i've posted.

Where is he? MISTERO =)

Could be having a brew with Robbo' now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.