Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripletta. said:
johnmc said:
He is staying at Inter imo - he played against Palermo last night.

No no, He's in the USA now, Palermo-Inter was a re-run of a Serie A match ;)

I made this mistake too mate. But then i also thought it was david silva on the bench. Not Jo silva cos i thought it was Jo Alves. Not a good day for me yesterday ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://calciomercato.datasport.it/notizie/serie-a/2010-07-29-esclusiva-balotelli-city-trattativa-no-stop.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://calciomercato.datasport.it/notiz ... stop.shtml</a>

Exclusive: Balotelli-City, talks non-stop
Raiola still talking to Manchester long ago, expects the white smoke
And 'ongoing conversation between Mino Raiola, manager of Mario Balotelli, and managers of Manchester City. Promises to be a long afternoon in the English city in the hope that the white smoke come before the evening.

The two companies have long found the agreement - including 35 million bonus - but there are some things to fix regarding the contract (four or five years) that bind striker 'at Inter City, so that the parties face some difficult moments during the long face to face.

And 'unthinkable that the deal may jump, because Moratti is now discharged from Balotelli and Mancini talks about it as if it were already in retreat. But we must wait until all details are defined. At this point there are only black and white.

-

Raiola....fuck you..

johnmc said:
Can i just point out to everyone that the black smoke/white smole reference relates to the election of a new pope

Thanks

'kin hell!!!
I know that we are becoming an important player but surely that would be getting a bit above our station.

Even the Rags don't expect a vote on that.

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
johnmc said:
Can i just point out to everyone that the black smoke/white smole reference relates to the election of a new pope

Thanks

'kin hell!!!
I know that we are becoming an important player but surely that would be getting a bit above our station.

Even the Rags don't expect a vote on that.

no no no it means we have bought the pope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.