Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCRJON said:
Cityisland said:

maybe yawn, maybe not yawn

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183810</a>

maybe ive been right before maybe ive not

But Garrido is still on the mcfc website as a player? Not having a go but he has not gone yet has he?

what would be funny is if the deal broke down..... after 350 pages ... daymn!

lets hope not. looking forward to seeing him in a city top.

i have been loosing sleep on this deal big time.

before i sleep I picture him playing for city and scoring a winner against the scums. and the winner is struck from the right side outside the box, sweet volley.

and then i wake, switch on my iphone and log on to bluemoon to check for any updates on this deal.

Im sad!

can someone photoshop a City crest on this lads shirt?

Super_Mario_Balotelli.jpg

MCRJON said:
Cityisland said:

maybe yawn, maybe not yawn

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183810</a>

maybe ive been right before maybe ive not

Right about what? Picking up on italian news reports before most?

Mario Balotelli's £30m move from Inter is expected to be wrapped up on Friday. The player's agent, Mino Raiola, is at Eastlands to close the deal.

The Daily Fail 10.00pm

After the story on Robinho.

Lomas has a lob on said:
This is just mean by all concerned at City, were clearly delaying this until tomorrow, so we can steal all of the Hughes headlines tomorrow, its all wrong this.
lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.