Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
warhawkmoski said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Our favourite journo Daniel Taylor just posted on twitter that we and Inter are still substantially apart in terms of fee structure and wages

Inter has no business being involved on the wages negotiating part of the deal. I call b.s.

Agree its us and Mario and fat bastard that arent close.. but wage and (agent fee can be agreed to quickly.) After they figure its either us or stay at Inter.. and we will pay descent wages lets be reasonable about it. Just my take on the situation.

warhawkmoski said:
superblue91 said:
You mean you hope hes full of shite,,,lol

No, he clearly is. Why would Inter be negotiating Mario's wages? Answer, they wouldn't his agent does. Complete Shite tweet.

Its the way the agreed fee is structured though is my take on it.ie how much up front and so on,and so on,but yeh he probably is full of the brown stuff

superblue91 said:
warhawkmoski said:
No, he clearly is. Why would Inter be negotiating Mario's wages? Answer, they wouldn't his agent does. Complete Shite tweet.

Its the way the agreed fee is structured though is my take on it.ie how much up front and so on,and so on,but yeh he probably is full of the brown stuff

No, because the tweet also mentioned "wages". Wages have nothing to do with Inter.

Anyway only another 650 pages to go and we will have the Tevez thread again,fuck knows how some would cope if it went that large,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.