Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
no offence but i really cannot be bothered to read the last 4/5 pages

has anything happened at all?

thanks

No offence but why should we be bothered to reply and tell you.

ps - to answer, not a lot.

My pleasure.

BlueInBury said:
Balotelli - The Good and the Bad!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anHrBBHg144&feature=related[/youtube]

I don't think Ive been this excited about a transfer ever with the exception of Tevez!

One of the best Youtube videos I've seen about a football player! Unbiased and no pointless effects. Agree with you, I really want Balo. Loved him having a go at Ronaldo right infront of the Scum fans too and then winding him up at the San Siro. Tons of ability, could really become one of the worlds best with the right management.

okstate99 said:
lee-mcfc said:

thanks

If it was up to me.. people saying they cant be bothered to read a forum.. shouldnt be spoon fed info.

yeah but its not and he did ask nicely.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm --<br /><br />
thatsmyflag said:
okstate99 said:
If it was up to me.. people saying they cant be bothered to read a forum.. shouldnt be spoon fed info.

yeah but its not and he did ask nicely.

How does an American change a light bulb?Holds it under the socket and expects the world to revolve around him

okstate99 said:
lee-mcfc said:

thanks

Not saying I agree with you but I heart what you're saying, my own view is why do we have two update threads at the top of the page if people dont bother to look at them? But have done it myself in the past so....

I'm sure the F1 ties Moratti and ADG have means the deal will be settled amicably and soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.