Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several papers in italy saying that Balotelli and City have agreed, but they wanted more money pr. year, and now City will try to lower the prize versus Inter by 4 million euros to 26+bonus instead of 30+ bonuses.

The reason his agent flew back to milan, was to break these new developments to the Inter board.

At the looks of it Moratti is an optimist about the things and maybe compromise.

Pam said:
markbmcfc said:
Bloody good job you have sweet f.a to do with the negotiations.

chillpill.jpg

I think what Richard probably meant was that the objection isn't the length of time it's taking. What grates is people telling three different stories every day and flip flopping and posing for the cameras instead of shutting up and getting on with it.

The only reason people get wound up,is that read every story on the web. For the excitable amongst us,wait for the o/s if you can,t stand the various myopic slants and opinions.

Jonnos left peg said:
Some people really don't get what negotiations are about. Here's a pointer.

Negotiation:
A process by which the involved parties or group resolve matters of dispute by holding discussions and coming to an agreement which can be mutually agreed by them. It also refers to coming to closing a business deal or bargaining on some product.

Negotiation is not:
Here's a pen sign it or fcuk off.

This should be sticky on top of the board. My goodness people. Its called big boy negotiations. Not im taking my marbles and going home small time crap.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11860_6286125,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 25,00.html</a>

seems he wants more wages than we are offering.

but think it will be done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.