Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
Dont expect any Balo news, good or bad, till late wednesday/ thusday!!! is that not fucking obvious?

ey ey ey calm down
[bigimg]http://www.thefashionpolice.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/scouser.jpg[/bigimg]

lee-mcfc said:
california blue said:
Dont expect any Balo news, good or bad, till late wednesday/ thusday!!! is that not fucking obvious?

ey ey ey calm down
[bigimg]http://www.thefashionpolice.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/scouser.jpg[/bigimg]

I can understand his frustration. You come on the threads to read up on what has happened and you have to read through 3 posts per page asking for updates because people are too lazy to read the previous few pages. It does get a bit tiresome. But I agree with you. Everyone just needs to relax with all of the transfer news. All parties are trying to get the best deal possible for them and with this much money involved it just takes time.

warhawkmoski said:
lee-mcfc said:
ey ey ey calm down

I can understand his frustration. You come on the threads to read up on what has happened and you have to read through 3 posts per page asking for updates because people are too lazy to read the previous few pages. It does get a bit tiresome. But I agree with you. Everyone just needs to relax with all of the transfer news. All parties are trying to get the best deal possible for them and with this much money involved it just takes time.

work-and-time.jpg

Hypothetically:

Liverpool get taken over by this Chinese fella with a load of money.
Liverpool offer Inter Milan what they want and with Benitez there he sells.
In turn they give him Mascherano for the price they demand.
Both clubs are relatively happy.

C_T_I_D said:
Hypothetically:

Liverpool won't get taken over by the local chippy owner with a load of money.
Liverpool offer Inter Milan fek all and Benitez spills spaghetti sauce on his waiter apron.
In turn they give him dirk shyte for a price none of us can believe.....2 bob.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
C_T_I_D said:
Hypothetically:

Liverpool won't get taken over by the local chippy owner with a load of money.
Liverpool offer Inter Milan fek all and Benitez spills spaghetti sauce on his waiter apron.
In turn they give him dirk shyte for a price none of us can believe.....2 bob.

lol, nice one Zin.

Mmmm its left field.

But if the chinese come in will they agree to sell one of their top 3 players ?

Would they really take such a huge gamble on this guy ? Because he is a big big gamble.

If they are going to spend so much money and are as rich as our owners as everyone is saying why dont they just meet the yanks asking price instead of approaching RBS to buy the clubs debt so they can leverage the deal on the cheap.

They havent done due diligence yet, fit and proper persons. All this stuff takes time even if they rush and totally disregard risk and costs (Like our owners did) it takes weeks if not months to buy a club like Liverpool.

Our owners made the move to buy the club as soon as the season ended - they were only really in a position to spend money on the last day of the transfer window.

I have to admit I am sceptical about this Liverpool offer, there are few facts they wont disclose their backers and from the outside it very much seems like they are trying to pick the club up at a bargain basement price. Its not really how an organisation with Trillions of $ behaves IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.