Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have bad history with italian strikers anyway, i'm happy with the frontline we have

keemcfc said:
manc93 said:
seems like a mardarse and he would want out in january i think
Sssshhh sshh sshh sshh sshh ssh.

Anyway, on a more serious note a few Inter fans on here have said he is noware near as bad as the press make out, and that Mancini will be able to handle him better than most.

Didn't Balotelli describe Mancini as a "father figure" or was that the press putting words in his mouth.
He must respect bobby, after all Mancini gave him his first chance.

keemcfc said:
manc93 said:

nahhhh^^^^
Anyway, on a more serious note a few Inter fans on here have said he is noware near as bad as the press make out, and that Mancini will be able to handle him better than most.

20sbc07 said:
keemcfc said:

Didn't Balotelli describe Mancini as a "father figure" or was that the press putting words in his mouth.
He must respect bobby, after all Mancini gave him his first chance.

they also refer to each other as friends.

he will have no trouble fitting in and feeling at home. hopefully.

manc93 said:
Doesn't have much choice. Once a footballer fails at Serie A and blow a second opportunity in England, their opportunities are limited.

Look at Robinho, the only people who want him now are Brazilian and Turkcell leagues, and neither can pay decent transfer fees or good wages.

warhawkmoski said:
Rumors started with Mario leaving training with Inter today. Then rumors added to that by saying the deal is done and Mario is on his way to Manchester for his medical and unveiling. He is not in the starting 11, nor is he on the bench, for Inter's friendly in Toronto, further adding the speculation. It's looking very very good. Way too much smoke it this point for there not to be fire in the next 24-48 hours.

I found some reports saying Mario is still in the States and one Italian source said it was a visa problem but, but Italians don't need visas to enter Canada, and you would also think if he had a problem the whole team and staff would've had a problem getting in. Another report is that he lost his passport in Philly.
TSN (Canadian Sports network) says:
However, Benitez said the team held Balotelli back in Baltimore because of a "muscular problem."

Either way it could be just excuses being given about why he's not with the team for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.