Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBH said:
johnmc said:
Martin O Neil is scottish!!!! Not British. Not Irish!!!

You are embarrassing us lads!!!!! How can you not know this. His first job where he made his name was at GLASGOW celtic - if you dont know where glasgow is well it is the capital of SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

*embarrassed city fan*

PMSL He's Northern Irish you twit

He's scottish. he has a house there.

johnmc said:

You are embarrassing us lads!!!!! How can you not know this. His first job where he made his name was at GLASGOW celtic - if you dont know where glasgow is well it is the capital of SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

*embarrassed city fan*

Shouldnt you be under a bridge?

Jimma said:
bakchod said:
nobody doubts his skill , but bellers should not pay the price for this , even though mancini can accomodate all 5 easily.I think mancini is wise enough to include him.

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm --

i dont think bellers should pay the price either. i will be gutted if bellamy goes
I think Bellamy's off. Its obvious he does not get along with Mancini, his comments yesterday hint at some truth that he did have a bust up with Mancini on the training ground back in February.

johnmc said:

*embarrassed city fan*

haha. Not gonna lie, you are the master of unreasonable and extravagant Clarkie bait. You still reel them in though!

Jnr Kisby said:
johnmc said:

*embarrassed city fan*

Shouldnt you be under a bridge?

I don't understand sorry. Under a bridge?? Red hot chilli peppers??

Jimma said:
anyone think Robbie and balo up front would be a good combo? with tevez in the hole?

hart
micah boateng komp kolarov
yaya
AJ Silva
Tevez
Balo Robbie
Too defensively weak. Judging from the Valencia game, it appears Mancini as set his sights on a 4-3-2-1(1-2) formation as the preferred formation for the season, hence all the defensive midfielders he has (Yaya, Barry, NDJ, Zabaleta, Kompany)

johnmc said:

*embarrassed city fan*
That's a shocker, and i feel for you johnboy. The capital of Scotland beings with a E not a G :)

Hes a Coleraine man end off, made his name in football playing for lisburn ffs! Anyone know if balotelli left last nite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.