Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
another reply

mario said:
I do happen to agree with some of what you are saying. Has my sister asked for you to make a song for me? That would be great and some time i will salute the crowd .... if it is good! I am in England at a hotel. I am meeting the media later today. I need to go to bed, has been great talking tonight and i look forward to scoring many goals for Manchester City, i intend to score more than carlos, we have a bet!

Mario

got it

he even picked the song

talk tonight with the words changed to reflect tonights messages.

Mario has just said to me he is off to bed as well. I have a good song if you can do this for him as a surprise at the first home game..... MARIO AND THE BLUE MOONERS,MARIO AND THE BLUE MOONERS! DU DU DU DU SUPER MARIO DU DU DU DU SUPER MARIO ;-) Night, love Abi x

This is like when internet chat started up 15 years ago.. you would chat with a girl for a few hours.. only to get the sinking feeling, she wasnt the age she said she was. or worse she was a dude.

abi said:
Mario has just said to me he is off to bed as well. I have a good song if you can do this for him as a surprise at the first home game..... MARIO AND THE BLUE MOONERS,MARIO AND THE BLUE MOONERS! DU DU DU DU SUPER MARIO DU DU DU DU SUPER MARIO ;-) Night, love Abi x

LMFAO!! fucking hell its way to late for all this nonsense. I'm off to bed.

'Mario and the blue mooners! du du du du!' lol ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.