Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam the drummer said:
Big Ned said:
excitedl.gif
Ahabahabahhahahahahahahahah I think I just had a seizure.
This ROFL

Mario Balotelli closes the doors of Appiano Gentile, Giuseppe Meazza and Italy and in a few hour official announcements will be given by both clubs.  According to reports, Raiola is in Italy to meet with Inter.  So far the two sides only had telephone contacts.  Negotiations for the transfer of Balotelli are going to be unlocked soon and Mario Balotelli will be a property of Manchester City

clubfoot said:
Mario Balotelli closes the doors of Appiano Gentile, Giuseppe Meazza and Italy and in a few hour official announcements will be given by both clubs.  According to reports, Raiola is in Italy to meet with Inter.  So far the two sides only had telephone contacts.  Negotiations for the transfer of Balotelli are going to be unlocked soon and Mario Balotelli will be a property of Manchester City
Is it hard to name the website/paper/whatever source this is from?

Apologies for posting a link to the OS and having it not be a story on Mario, but I can't really believe any of you clicked on the link with what it said in the url. With that said, if any of you clicked and were disappointed this should cheer you up:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Jv1UnMkNM&feature=related[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.