Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyqmvko said:
ir5gsx.jpg

spooge.gif

RIGHT, i've gone back several pages and although all the GIF's of people dancing (and a dog shagging another dog then being sick) make it look that super mario has signed can anyone answer this simple question please...HAS HE SIGNED?

charliebigspuds said:
RIGHT, i've gone back several pages and although all the GIF's of people dancing (and a dog shagging another dog then being sick) make it look that super mario has signed can anyone answer this simple question please...HAS HE SIGNED?

No but fbloke says between 10 and 10:30 the OS will have news of it on

charliebigspuds said:

Apparently flying over tomorrow to sign.

charliebigspuds said:

Looking like it's done from a few reports. More a question of when it will be announced. Fbloke thinks tonight but most think tomorrow.

We've been celebrating while we wait with Sweep etc...

Theo555 said:
charliebigspuds said:

No but fbloke says between 10 and 10:30 the OS will have news of it on

6fuy9y.jpg

charliebigspuds said:

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.