Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSmyth07 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Look what I found snooping around the OS, must have been taken when he was in London! It's on boys!!
m-mouse_Accordian_player_Happy_Days.gif

23utx5i.png

http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Club news/2010/Balotelli trans

Bobby Manc invested in a wig? :)

Fucking hell i never realised Balotelli was a giant

markbmcfc said:
Not sure if posted, but he's on the plane!

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/13-08-2010/mercato-tempo-reale-71770026057.shtml

9.45 - SuperMario goodbye. Mario Balotelli has left for Manchester with his agent Mino Raiola . The player was televised by Sky Sports at Linate airport , just outside the terminal for private flights . Today we could mark the turning point for the transfer of the striker from Inter twenties Manchester City. The two companies have reached an understanding on the basis of 28 million euros.

How long does it take from Milan to Manchester?

Having holidayed in northern italy a fair bit recently it takes just over 2 hours from Milan into Manchester.......

COME ON !!!!!

His agent said he didn't think mario would be able to play v spurs probably thinking that mario wouldn't sign in time, until someone pointed out to him that Monsour owns the words. "private jet".

markbmcfc said:
sam221985 said:
Wanted this transfer all summer so I'm watching this space!

2iizskm.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop a City shirt onto Kermit.
And Miss Piggy blowing him off, with Gonzo giving it to Miss Piggy from behind, and Kermit and Gonzo having a game of cards on her back. Finally, someone needs to photoshop me having a seedy wank in the corner there. Yes, i've put a lot of thought into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.