Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko is the more complete player but Balotelli is four years younger and with the potential to be unstoppable. Really suited to the Premiership aswell.

He is also Micah Richards twin.

gman07 said:
Mancio said:
it seem things are changed. as interist i'm very sad. as mancini's and balotelli's fan i'm very happy. what strange days
Mancio have you read or heard anything from your side of europe`?

here in italy everybody is sayng this deal will be done

the quotes dont suggest that a deal will be done today. just mean that they mite negotiate again today.

if you look it says they were looking for more than we offered!!

dont think this deal will be done today but think it will go thru at some stage!!

BlueDejong said:
Mancio said:
here in italy everybody is sayng this deal will be done

Wow !! Really ?

You got a link ?

you dont need specific links mate , every fuked italian media is sayng the same. inter and city are looking for a compromise.

thomo said:
the quotes dont suggest that a deal will be done today. just mean that they mite negotiate again today.

if you look it says they were looking for more than we offered!!

dont think this deal will be done today but think it will go thru at some stage!!

hope so

Balotelli & Dzeko has the potential to be one of the great strike partnerships for years to come.

If we can pull that off... Wow.

It's not what you spend, it's the way that you spend it.

Rotating those two along with Tevez and Adebayor we would be unstoppable I think.

If we do sign Balotelli (and allow him time to settle without doing any boo boy shite) we will view £30m as an absolute bargain in years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.