Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/07/27/2044837/massimo-moratti-reveals-mario-balotelli-can-leave-inter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... eave-inter</a>

Massimo Moratti Reveals Mario Balotelli Can Leave Inter
The Nerazzurri president says the striker can leave the club...

Inter president Massimo Moratti has admitted Mario Balotelli can leave the club, and that there are important offers on the table for the talented 19-year-old.

Moratti says he had a good relationship with the enigmatic forward and the victories on the field outweighed his antics off the pitch.

"Balotelli remains a great talent, but for us it's almost an obligation to let him go," Moratti told Sky in an interview.

"It can be seen as a defeat in some people's eyes, but we have [Philippe] Coutinho, who is another young talent...

"On Balotelli, everyone is correct in saying he is a talent that has not fully expressed himself. But this talent at the moment did not seem as necessary as the nucleus of the team.

"We have some important offers for him, and we also have some economic objectives. Therefore, you choose to make sacrifices with players other teams are asking for, rather than those you are looking to sell and nobody wants.

"I had a good rapport with Mario, but I don't know what he will say. I saw that in certain moments, he was not doing well at the club, but the victories forgave everything. He was a professional person who was playing well.

"He was not any less part of the side because of his actions off the pitch," Moratti concluded.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/07/27/2044837/massimo-moratti-reveals-mario-balotelli-can-leave-inter

Massimo Moratti Reveals Mario Balotelli Can Leave Inter
The Nerazzurri president says the striker can leave the club...

Inter president Massimo Moratti has admitted Mario Balotelli can leave the club, and that there are important offers on the table for the talented 19-year-old.

Moratti says he had a good relationship with the enigmatic forward and the victories on the field outweighed his antics off the pitch.

"Balotelli remains a great talent, but for us it's almost an obligation to let him go," Moratti told Sky in an interview.

"It can be seen as a defeat in some people's eyes, but we have [Philippe] Coutinho, who is another young talent...

"On Balotelli, everyone is correct in saying he is a talent that has not fully expressed himself. But this talent at the moment did not seem as necessary as the nucleus of the team.

"We have some important offers for him, and we also have some economic objectives. Therefore, you choose to make sacrifices with players other teams are asking for, rather than those you are looking to sell and nobody wants.

"I had a good rapport with Mario, but I don't know what he will say. I saw that in certain moments, he was not doing well at the club, but the victories forgave everything. He was a professional person who was playing well.

"He was not any less part of the side because of his actions off the pitch," Moratti concluded.

that sounds like we might not be as close as we think. damn

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6282781,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 81,00.html</a>

Inter moving on from Balotelli
Moratti admits teenage striker is not 'indispensable'

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is resigned to the fact that Mario Balotelli is leaving the club.

The reigning European champions have endured a troubled relationship with their temperamental teenager over recent years, but have always kept faith in his ability.

However, this summer it quickly became apparent that the Italy international was looking to start afresh away from Giuseppe Meazza, and a long-running transfer saga was put in motion.

Manchester City, who are coached by former Inter boss Roberto Mancini, have led the hunt for Balotelli's signature from the off, but have fallen short of actually striking a deal.

That may be about to change, though, with reports claiming an agreement is now in place and the 19-year-old is on his way to England.

Talent
Moratti's latest take on the situation also suggests a switch is imminent, with the Inter supremo admitting that there is little they can do to stop Balotelli leaving.

He told Sky Italia: "Is it a defeat for Inter? Maybe so, we won't know until later. Balotelli is a talent that, for myself, is yet to deliver 100 per cent.

"But for all his talent, he was not so indispensable in the achievement of the team.

"Balotelli remains a great talent, but for us it is almost an obligation to let him leave this way."

Well there's no doubt he's going but if we don't hear this week I tend to think that it might not be us he's going to. Something is holding this up and I can't believe it's that we are trying to sort Milner out first (SSN) That's a big risk if United and others are sniffing around; particularly as Villa are not exactly showing signs they want to deal anytime soon.

Then again I might just not understand how all this works!

i'v thought for a while that there is more to this transfer than meets the eye, is his agent playing us up to engineer the right move for him.cant be the money side,i do have a bad feeling that this is not going to happen.

marco said:
i'v thought for a while that there is more to this transfer than meets the eye, is his agent playing us up to engineer the right move for him.cant be the money side,i do have a bad feeling that this is not going to happen.
Lol. Not this again. I lost count of how many posters said the Yaya Toure deal reminded them of the Eto'o deal, even though it was as nailed-on to happen as a transfer can possibly be. People said the David Silva and Kolarov deals also wouldn't happen, probably because they hadn't been completed as quickly as it takes to sign a player on Football Manager. This is a perfectly normal length of time for a deal to be completed. It is not dragging on, held up, stalling, at a stalemate, dead in the water, hijacked, or however else a deal that takes longer than 2 days is often described as.

Tricky_Trev said:
marco said:
Lol. Not this again. I lost count of how many posters said the Yaya Toure deal reminded them of the Eto'o deal, even though it was as nailed-on to happen as a transfer can possibly be. People said the David Silva and Kolarov deals also wouldn't happen, probably because they hadn't been completed as quickly as it takes to sign a player on Football Manager. This is a perfectly normal length of time for a deal to be completed. It is not dragging on, held up, stalling, at a stalemate, dead in the water, hijacked, or however else a deal that takes longer than 2 days is often described as.

Correct Trev.

Tevez took bleeding months. As did Lescott.

In fact the only fast transfer I remember was Adebayor.

I'm sure he's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.