Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
In the spirit of staying on topic what is the thinking behind postponing negotiations until Monday. Why?

Probably something simple like someone who needs to be at the next meeting isn't available till Monday....like Robinho ;-)

leewill31 said:
Pam said:
In the spirit of staying on topic what is the thinking behind postponing negotiations until Monday. Why?

agent don't work weekends,game tonight,mancini's dad being ill,who knows?

And yet they're saying Balotelli is anxious to get it sorted. Mancini isn't needed for this, and agents who have weekends off would presumably be unheard of. Two weeks tday we play Spurs. I don't understand this at all.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
Pam said:

Probably something simple like someone who needs to be at the next meeting isn't available till Monday....like Robinho ;-)

I'm quite surprised we haven't been offering Robinho up as a make weight for deals we're working on.

What's with the report saying we have reduced our offer to €27m from €30m?

I assume it's BS but it's a strange rumour to dream up.

If in the unlikely scenario it's true, why would we do this? Well I can only think of 1 scenario that would make any sense, and that would be if we were starting to get cold feet because one of our other, more appealing options was looking likely and we don't need 2 extra strikers. I can't see any other reason why we would unilaterally reduce our bid having previously offered more.

It certainly wouldn't be the actions of a club keen to sign him, would it!

Chippy_boy said:

If in the unlikely scenario it's true, why would we do this? Well I can only think of 1 scenario that would make any sense, and that would be if we were starting to get cold feet because one of our other, more appealing options was looking likely and we don't need 2 extra strikers. I can't see any other reason why we would unilaterally reduce our bid having previously offered more.

i thought the price reduction was the fact we were paying mario more and the agent had to take the deal back to milan to discuss?

Chippy_boy said:

to cater for an (allegedly increased) increased pay packet for Balotelli, if City agree they can try to get Inter to pay by taking it from his loyalty bonus which he shouldn't lose because he didn't instigate the move to sell him... I believe.

Pam said:
And yet they're saying Balotelli is anxious to get it sorted. Mancini isn't needed for this, and agents who have weekends off would presumably be unheard of. Two weeks tday we play Spurs. I don't understand this at all.

Probably for the best that it isn't done before tonight's game...

If it's true he isn't involved at all tonight then that's even more fuel to that particular fire.

Will be sorted Monday I am sure.

Pam said:
leewill31 said:
agent don't work weekends,game tonight,mancini's dad being ill,who knows?

And yet they're saying Balotelli is anxious to get it sorted. Mancini isn't needed for this, and agents who have weekends off would presumably be unheard of. Two weeks tday we play Spurs. I don't understand this at all.

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm --

Cobwebcat said:

I'm quite surprised we haven't been offering Robinho up as a make weight for deals we're working on.

Italian press says that we now have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.