Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Tripletta. said:
Well, the part talking about Mario says:

"For Mario the crucial day is tomorrow, not today, because Manchester city bid is "bivalent" (i.e. there are two possibilities) because the price of the player and the salary are not decided yet. we have to know if Inter will earn more morey and Mario less money or vice versa."

it's clear now? ;)

Please tell me Im reading this wrong, but is the article saying that there are 2 different offers from us, 1 that for example pays Inter say £26m and the player £80k per week, and another that say pays Inter £29m and the player £70k per week ?

If thats the case we will have quite a wait yet I think

Yes, the article says exactly what you say ;)

But i think that Inter don't want to "give a gift" to Mario. he doesn't deserve a gift from Mr Moratti.
So, for me, there are 2 possibilities:
1) City give more money to Inter and less to Mario
2) City give more money to Inter and more money to Mario too.

Tripletta. said:
Please tell me Im reading this wrong, but is the article saying that there are 2 different offers from us, 1 that for example pays Inter say £26m and the player £80k per week, and another that say pays Inter £29m and the player £70k per week ?

But i think that Inter don't want to "give a gift" to Mario. he doesn't deserve a gift from Mr Moratti.
3) city tell both inter and mario to get fcuked

3 looks very likely!

Tripletta. said:

I think.. we have agreed with Inter and with Mario but at different prices. Now all three at the table trying to find middle ground. Us offering Inter more bonus to Inter might be the way this deal gets done. That way if he is a good player we all benefit.

What a song and dance. This needs to be concluded now, one way or the other.

-- Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 pm --

The Fixer said:
Tripletta. said:

3) city tell both inter and mario to get fcuked

3 looks very likely!

Lol....

Pam said:
NEWS English version

Laudis reveals the truth about Maicon, Burdisso and Balotelli
Sky Sport 24 A journalist Journal explains everything
08/02/2010 20:24 Fabrizio Romano article read 441 times
From Gazzetta dello Sport. What does it mean?

© Photo by Alberto Fornasari at SS24, Charles Laudis, expert market La Gazzetta dello Sport, talks about the events related to Inter: "For Maicon is a long countdown, speaking of the supplies of Maicon Balotelli for months and we have the details by weeks. Balotelli will be the decisive day tomorrow than today, because the offer of Manchester City is bivalent, it is not yet fixed the exact price with Inter and there is still the employment of the player. Now we must still just wait for details to see if he gains Balotelli Inter bit more or little bit less, or vice versa. Maicon, requests to Real complicate plans, these events still remain standing for several days. However, the number one goal Real is Maicon Inter knows and then takes it hard on the price and the deal eventually will. We know that for Ronaldo to Madrid is closed to all on August 31, this is still a roast to brown for good. "
damn it I didnt know Ono was an italian journo...
Unreal revelation...!!! Good find Pam

We may soon be going back in for Djecko, methinks. A bit like our renewed interest in Adebayor last seaon, once the Eto deal went west.

Pam said:
We may soon be going back in for Djecko, methinks. A bit like our renewed interest in Adebayor last seaon, once the Eto deal went west.

Who the heck is Djecko? Is that a horrible attempt at humor or are you really that bad at spelling players names?

Lol i wish people would stop flapping.

It seems that unless us or Inter are telling fans every minute a deal is still on people think its off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.