Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill
IMO the silence of all parties has gone on too long now after all of the earlier posturing. The only logical explanation is that this is at the 'sign the contract, shake hands and announce stage' and nobody will speak until this is done, for feer of jeoperdising the deal.
Willing seller, willing buyer, no other outside interested parties, and a player who wants the move = DONE DEAL

whicko said:
Italian sports news broadcaster Sky Sport Italia claim that Manchester City are only 48 hours away from officially confirming the acquisition of Inter Milan’s Mario Balotelli.

The Italian under-21 international has been heavily linked with a reunion with former Inter boss Roberto Mancini with reports now claiming that a five year contract worth £2.8 million each season being negotiated.

The combustible, mercurial hitman is recognised as one of the most exciting prospects in Serie A. While Inter are thought to be keen on holding onto their strike starlet it has been accepted by the club’s hierarchy that should a suitable big money offer be forthcoming from Manchester City then a deal could be agreed.

maybe Monday then

Balotelli missed the nerrazurri’s pre-season friendly against Chelsea last week and was also absent from Tuesday’s match against Panathinaikos. It is believed that the arrival of City’s latest big money star could herald a further cull of City’s current first team squad. Roque Santa Cruz, Emmanuel Adebayor and Craig Bellamy have all been tipped to quit Eastlands with several continental suitors eyeing deals.

whicko said:
Italian sports news broadcaster Sky Sport Italia claim that Manchester City are only 48 hours away from officially confirming the acquisition of Inter Milan’s Mario Balotelli.

The Italian under-21 international has been heavily linked with a reunion with former Inter boss Roberto Mancini with reports now claiming that a five year contract worth £2.8 million each season being negotiated.

The combustible, mercurial hitman is recognised as one of the most exciting prospects in Serie A. While Inter are thought to be keen on holding onto their strike starlet it has been accepted by the club’s hierarchy that should a suitable big money offer be forthcoming from Manchester City then a deal could be agreed.

Balotelli missed the nerrazurri’s pre-season friendly against Chelsea last week and was also absent from Tuesday’s match against Panathinaikos. It is believed that the arrival of City’s latest big money star could herald a further cull of City’s current first team squad. Roque Santa Cruz, Emmanuel Adebayor and Craig Bellamy have all been tipped to quit Eastlands with several continental suitors eyeing deals.

how old is this mate?

do you have a link so i can show my utd mate whos giving me grief?

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
Chill
IMO the silence of all parties has gone on too long now after all of the earlier posturing. The only logical explanation is that this is at the 'sign the contract, shake hands and announce stage' and nobody will speak until this is done, for feer of jeoperdising the deal.
Willing seller, willing buyer, no other outside interested parties, and a player who wants the move = DONE DEAL

Spot on with that I think mate.

Jimma said:
whicko said:

how old is this mate?

9.39 this morning

Jimma said:
whicko said:

how old is this mate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/41755/Sky_Italia_claim_imminent_big_money_City_deal_.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/41 ... deal_.aspx</a>

bobmcfc said:
tolmie. do you know if we are in for a central defender ?

i really think we should move heaven and eath to sign neven subotic at dortmund

Well you now have a great Handel of things with regards Balotelli.

PLEASE IGNORE THE SHIT.

As for a central defender, we desperately need two. Kompany is too slow and passive. Kolo and Lescott are just garbage full stop.

It will cost us big time, our delusion.

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
Chill

Some sense at last.

If the moved had fallen through it would be all over the Italian press with direct quotes from the parties concerned. We may have even made a statement that we'd pulled out, like we did with Kaka and Eto'o.

This is pretty much identical to the Kolarov deal, went quiet for days and then just happened out the blue.

Chillax until there is official word either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.