Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter to hold press conference at 3pm this afternoon (reports Sky Italia) to clarify/announce moves in the transfer market. Balotelli's £28€ move and the speculation in connexion with Mascherano - referred to in CdS, Tuttosport, GdS and La Stampa in today's issues, almost certainly to be the main items.

That just leaves The Milner for straight cash or Milner >< Cas+ Ireland to Villa to complete our 8 signings.

1.618034 said:
fbloke said:
I wonder what 1.6' thinks?

I reckon it's a blue actually. But whoever it is I bet it's not the 1st time they've pretended to be a female on the internet.

Chances that it's legit...?

Negligible.

Very funny though. Particularly liked "Abi Fail" and "alternate black and blue characters and an IP address in Cork" lines! -)

And on it goes...
Ronaldo?

Tez Tosterone said:
Inter to hold press conference at 3pm this afternoon (reports Sky Italia) to clarify/announce moves in the transfer market. Balotelli's £28€ move and the speculation in connexion with Mascherano - referred to in CdS, Tuttosport, GdS and La Stampa in today's issues, almost certainly to be the main items.

That just leaves The Milner for straight cash or Milner >< Cas+ Ireland to Villa to complete our 8 signings.

That concerns me tbh, this could be to announce he's staying....

The Fixer said:
Tez Tosterone said:

me aswell .if they are holding a conf and we are not .its over

The Fixer said:
Tez Tosterone said:

I have nothing to back that up, but i get the feeling if we've failed to sign either Milner or Balotelli, we'd see Garry Cook outside the ground, top button undone, tie swung over his shoulder... ranting about how Villa/Inter bottled it.

I.e we'd go public with communications first.

I cant see them having a press conference and the main points are

-mario is going nowhere
-we are not getting mascherano

-nothing has changed

not really a real reason to have a conference?

The stomachs starting to churn... 3PM our time or theres?

Wait...that'd be a 4PM press conference here on a Thursday. I ain't being your clarkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.