Balotelli

Knee-Jerk!

I enjoyed seeing him celebrate with Micah after the goal was scored. He looked alot better in the second half, i think Mancini may have had words with him.

Give it a few games lads, his just missed 3 games and will need 1 or 2 to get his groove back. Next week we will be saying how amazing he is after he bags a brace.

bluemanc said:
He's not fit which will hold him back,but he looks like he will be a good player for us.
Some one needs to have a word about the diving he's crap at it.
The diving will improve the fitter he gets;)

He might have the talent (if you take everyones word for it) but he is a long way from hacking it in the epl needs to stop being such a girl

Temperament was definitely improved from WBA.

Wasn't his ideal match to return into the side in, the physical start to the match put him off for almost the entire first half.

Nevertheless he has the skills and potential, just need to allow him to adapt to the league and then he will be able to score goals week in week out. To be honest not a lot of our team were effective going forward today so to slate him alone is pointless.

I like how he's very willing to control his temperament today even if the officials are against him. He controlled himself and kept quiet.

Anyone else noticed the gesture he did to someone during the second half after he made a dive, like putting his finger to his lips or smth.

He's done for long time since Inter

S9963202-71.jpg

he was kicked off the ball 3 times during the 1st haf. walton the cnut gave him nothing, not even when huth went through the back of him. watching it on football first, tony gale (i think) was disgraceful. stating that mario "didn't fancy it today and wants out." well nobody fancies getting kicked left, right and centre. no correction though when balo played almost all the match.

Tony Gale is that who it was? I listened the that cnut through the stream on the web and all he did was slag us off at every opportunity I nearly threw my PC out the window. Everyone one is jumping on the hate City bandwagon, we need to win something this year just to shut these fuckers up.

citykev28 said:
he was kicked off the ball 3 times during the 1st haf. walton the cnut gave him nothing, not even when huth went through the back of him. watching it on football first, tony gale (i think) was disgraceful. stating that mario "didn't fancy it today and wants out." well nobody fancies getting kicked left, right and centre. no correction though when balo played almost all the match.
I heard that and that guy was such a nob. I don't subscribe to the anti-city press thing, but he took the piss.

Blue Maverick said:
Tony Gale is that who it was? I listened the that cnut through the stream on the web and all he did was slag us off at every opportunity I nearly threw my PC out the window. Everyone one is jumping on the hate City bandwagon, we need to win something this year just to shut these fuckers up.

Tony Gale is not the worse - those of us who get to watch the live games via Setanta Ireland, have to listen to Danny Mills who really does hate City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.