Balotelli

brooklandsblue2.0

I think I've seen enough now. I don't like his personality, but I can live with that as long as he's doing the business on the field. His attitude, application and effort stink and it's a disgrace that a player like Bellamy (who is also prone to having 'moments' off the field) who's attitude and commitment to the cause can not be questioned is being kept out by this myth.

Not trying to be negative, but I really think I've seen enough now and he just does not want to be here, so lets get rid and move on.

I was one of the few patient people on here concerning Mario. However, today and the open training day have caused me to lose a bit of faith. Get rid? Not a chance. He cost £20m+ for a reason. Start him from the bench for the first few games of the season? Yes, build his confidence against tiring sides. When we have a fully-fit, fully-focused Balo, we have one of the best weapons in the world.

Oh my god! He had a bad game! Oh no! Balotelli out, Mancini out, the Sheikh out!

Seriously, he wasn't at his best today but Mancini will give him a kick up the arse and he'll come out guns blazing mark my words

Balotelli will never be a grafter and it is very frustrating.Given this lack of effort i don't believe he should be starting games.
Young typified the attitude,ability and workrate that is required.

I could also say the same for a couple of others today.

You're absolutely right, players that gave their all like Bellamy shown the door while we accommodate what I now consider a boringly predictable brat. Does anyone genuinely believe he cares if we win a game let alone trophies? There is no way he can be good for team morale. Mancini needs to act, Wenger and baconface wouldn't put up with his nonsense.

Let's end the myth now ,once and for all .This brooding ,undisciplined tool is a liability.
Once again his only contributions were a couple of half hearted flicks,an unnecessary head to head and a writhing around on the turf after an innocuous tackle.
He is not supremely talented,he is not a world beater he is a lazy ,spoilt half wit.
He does not like Manchester and I do not like him. He is a disgrace to our club and Mancini should be man enough and get shut now.

I agree, Balotelli is not fit for the challenge that is the EPL. He is a spoiled brat with no sense of honour, a lot of talent indeed. But Man. City will never get the best out of him, sorry...Sell him and get someone in who will at least track back in defence...Today was an embarressment from him...(sorry for the spelling, i´m Swedish).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.