Balotelli

Adam-mcfc said:
Christ alive, you lot can't be serious. It was a fucking friendly. He had one bad game and you want to get rid? Fucking ridiculous.

Where were you when he was playing great against inter? Didn't hear anyone complaining then.

I am probably on e of the least knee jerk posters on this forum, hence why I rarely post on the actual football forum of bluemoon because its so embarrassing at times. I am judging him bringing shame on the club, disgusting attitude and lack of effort- I don't expect or ever thought he's be like Dickov in terms of chasing lost causes etc, Im talking about the bare minimum and playing for the team i.e when a ball comes to feet with his back to goal taking a touch and laying it off to keep possession.....to many times he tried to be fancy and let his mates down.

Adam-mcfc said:
Oh my god! He had a bad game! Oh no! Balotelli out, Mancini out, the Sheikh out!

Seriously, he wasn't at his best today but Mancini will give him a kick up the arse and he'll come out guns blazing mark my words

Oh my god -are you deluded or on medication . Mancini has kicked his arse & just look how he reacted.
You and others need to realise that just because he wears our shirt he is not automatically any good. Just because the press are on his case does not mean he is not a twat.
Lets drop the siege mentality and leave that to the rags.

De Jong was as bad if not worse than Balotelli today lets get rid of him as well, to many times sold an easy dummy and bought it. Yaya didn't play well get rid, same with Kompany so let's rip it up and start again ffs. Season not stared yet and the same old hate comes out

Look guys, i think we need to look at him at the end of the season not after one friendly where i admit he did look shite,

anyone can bomb on there first year but if he is going to cut it then this will be the year, needs to get his head sorted though the guys f**king mental.

Personally I'm not yet ready to write him off.

But he's no world superstar. He's fast but not quick. His dribbling and first touch are average, sometimes above and frequently below. I've never seen him skin a PL level opponent with any sort of trickery. His shooting and penalty taking is top class. His passing is poor and, if David Silva is any judge, he's hard to read for a midfielder.

Is that a world superstar in the making? Not unless he makes huge improvements in multiple areas.

db79ctid said:
De Jong was as bad if not worse than Balotelli today lets get rid of him as well, to many times sold an easy dummy and bought it. Yaya didn't play well get rid, same with Kompany so let's rip it up and start again ffs. Season not stared yet and the same old hate comes out

De Jong had no one up front to pass to because Balotelli was stood there playing with himself, Dzecko was man marked and this allowed their defence to run into midfield and crowd De Jong. Have you ever played in midfield when your forwards make no runs and just stand there with their finger up their arse.

abu13 said:
Look guys, i think we need to look at him at the end of the season not after one friendly where i admit he did look shite,

anyone can bomb on there first year but if he is going to cut it then this will be the year, needs to get his head sorted though the guys f**king mental.

I can understand youre thinking mate, but its his atttitude which gets peoples backs up.

All players have poor games thats expected, for instance James Milner has struggled at times but at least you get effort and application out of him. As much as it hurts we saw them a team fully commited today and it wasnt us.

franksinatra said:
Its a thread about Balotelli not his performance today. So far he has not played to an acceptable standard, his workrate is poor, cant be arsed turning up when lifting the cup, and his antics damage the reputation of the club.

There is a player in there no doubt, but his attitude is the problem, he needs to address it.
And we're getting rid of 3 players, SWP, Bellamy & Onuoha, who have an attitude problem but would sweat blood in a blue shirt.

My point with Balotelli is that this isn`t the first time he makes an arseh**e of himself, everyone has a right to fuck up, I agree. But he doesn´t care, it´s all a "game" to him, he is so disrespectful to the likes of David Silva, a genius who really tries his best always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.