Balotelli

Sorry to say this guys as I f##king hate Rat faced Neville but he was right after the game,we spend more time defending Mario in press conferences nowadays than we do talking about the rest of the team

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I think I've seen enough now. I don't like his personality, but I can live with that as long as he's doing the business on the field. His attitude, application and effort stink and it's a disgrace that a player like Bellamy (who is also prone to having 'moments' off the field) who's attitude and commitment to the cause can not be questioned is being kept out by this myth.

Not trying to be negative, but I really think I've seen enough now and he just does not want to be here, so lets get rid and move on.

For me he doesn't offer enough to the team, and the rare moments of passion involves a bit of hand bags with an opposition players, rather than pride in his individual performance and commitment to the team.

Im still waiting to see what others see in him, he certainly hasn't looked like the best young player in the world at City and some fans want to love him because of his daft antics rather than his application on the pitch.

If there was one lesson we should learn from today we need players not only with ability but with a commitment to the team. Berbatov on the bench today and not in the Euro cup final squad due to his poor work ethic. A lesson we need to learn. Too many players going through the motions and not prepared to compete. Yes it was a friendly but as highlighted today if you are winners even them youre desperate to win

Christ alive, you lot can't be serious. It was a fucking friendly. He had one bad game and you want to get rid? Fucking ridiculous.

Where were you when he was playing great against inter? Didn't hear anyone complaining then.

He's shit and those naive enough to get little hard ons because he is 'a legend' off the pitch need to wake up and realise how bad he is. He puts fuck all effort in and is embarrassingly ineffective. We play with 10 men when he plays. I'm going to go all out and say that in 5 years time we will all be looking on at his failed career as he gets cameo appearances for his local club, Brescia. He is dog wank and no amount of off pitch nonsense can or should cover that up. Fuck him, fuck his ways and fuck his non performances.

Adam-mcfc said:
Christ alive, you lot can't be serious. It was a fucking friendly. He had one bad game and you want to get rid? Fucking ridiculous.

Where were you when he was playing great against inter? Didn't hear anyone complaining then.

Its a thread about Balotelli not his performance today. So far he has not played to an acceptable standard, his workrate is poor, cant be arsed turning up when lifting the cup, and his antics damage the reputation of the club.

There is a player in there no doubt, but his attitude is the problem, he needs to address it.

You don't like his personality? Do you know him and thus know what he is like? Idiot.

I don't think any of our players came out of this with their head held high. It would be stupid to suggest that the youngest player on the pitch tried less than everyone. It was a bad team performance from the back upwards. If he doesn't get the ball in a position he can threaten then what you can expect him to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.