Balotelli

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I think I've seen enough now. I don't like his personality, but I can live with that as long as he's doing the business on the field. His attitude, application and effort stink and it's a disgrace that a player like Bellamy (who is also prone to having 'moments' off the field) who's attitude and commitment to the cause can not be questioned is being kept out by this myth.

Not trying to be negative, but I really think I've seen enough now and he just does not want to be here, so lets get rid and move on.

Very , very poor today ......

and he wasn't alone !

Ive stuck up for this guy so many times in chats with fellow blues who want to get rid...

'we just need to give him time...'

'he's just young...'

'he will come good...'

Cant be arsed any more, starting to look like I have been proved wrong. WTF was he playing at when he went down after the failed pirouette thing? Didn't know what to hold first! Ankle, face... then knee.

more then 90% of the post in this thread are coming from users having less than 100/200 posts.

either this fans are arsed to post only when there is a good balotelli bashing chance

or this forum is just full of shit cum fuckying rags

Mancio said:
more then 90% of the post in this thread are coming from users having less than 100/200 posts.

either this fans are arsed to post only when there is a good balotelli bashing chance

or this forum is just full of shit cum fuckying rags

To be fair mate if these fans you talk of only come on when there is a good chance of a balotelli bashing they are likely to have more than 100/200 posts. As he has offered many opportunities.

The rags comment is just drivel

Balotellis lethargic attitude was made all the more depressing today by the two or three rag youngsters (of around the same age) who sweated buckets in the rags quest to get back into the game .....

nobody asks for perfection , but you like to see one of your own 'megastars' at least doing the same ......

that fuckin' Danny Wellbeck was at Trinity High school in Hulme only three or four years ago , but he put in far more effort than Balotelli did today.

if we want bigger achievements than last year we cannot wait for his talent to progress,its now or bye bye mario

i hate him and always will hate him unless he drastically changes his attitude,and im his age and find his behavior a disgrace and he couldn't give to shits about us fans or the club

It looks to me like Mario was bought to boost our profile, as every fucker loves/hates/talks about him with varying opinions. He always throws a strop when subbed and I am beginning to think it may be some kind of marketing exercise, as he appears to be unable to behave himself deliberately.
I still think we are going to see something special; remind me if I'm wrong.

was thinking the same!

dranks70 said:
It looks to me like Mario was bought to boost our profile, as every fucker loves/hates/talks about him with varying opinions. He always throws a strop when subbed and I am beginning to think it may be some kind of marketing exercise, as he appears to be unable to behave himself deliberately.
I still think we are going to see something special; remind me if I'm wrong.
was thinking the same!

hes made a fool of us.has brought anything to the club bar rare good performances

put him out there for transfer, no good for City,every game we are seeing negatives, it won't work for the team if we are to go further,, Champions League etc. watched him today complaining he didn't get the ball to his feet, his flicks are to no end, not seen him make an assist to a goal, SHITE, pretentious, get rid......question is..who would buy him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.