Balotelli

bumble said:
I honestly cannot see all this talent everyone is talking about, a few tricks now and again do9es not make you a good player, he is not as good as people think...Tevez is 10 times tye player and that is not an exaggeration.
Eventhough your a rag(am sure it was you who was outed) I agree about tevez is a better player

As mad as i was with him playing without passion,i'm just going to have to let that pass by considering he wasnt the only one playing with what it seemed:care. Yes,he played like crap,but no,we shouldnt get rid of him. Let the season begin :)

At best Balo is unpredictable. With the uncertainty over Tevez and liklihood if he doesnt go in summer he will go in Jan. We need reliability. Arent we also missing Yaya and his African team mates early next year with the African Cup of Nations. We have a short window to get in some quality strength. We should be loaning out young players to get week in week out first team experience.
IMO the likes of Guidetti, Balo and other promising youngsters in the EDS need to learn consistency first on some sort of loan.

Mancio said:
mancini's friend in italy wrote city refused 70M from chelsea 15 days ago.

51285b9bfd5160c46c29f05c37258ea6.gif

Mancio said:
franksinatra said:
Mancio said:
why shouldnt i ?

Because common sense tells you its a load of rubbish.

common sense ? is being taught here?

Ok Mancio, Chelsea have offered 70 million, 46 million over his market value of last season, for a player who had numerous knee problems, an average season at best and has been dogged by controversy and negative publicity.

I'm not judging him on today but since he's been at City and I'm yet to see what all the fuss is about with him. I don't see much intelligent off the ball movement from him, there's little or no work-rate and not much end product from him, the talent he has is currently being wasted, for whatever reason...

Once Aguero is in the team and Bobby gets in the other attacking player or two he's after signing I can't see Balotelli figuring as a starter much, unless there's a vast improvement in his performances. I won't be holding my breath for that to happen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.