Balotelli

Inzi said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQBeUY7H2s[/youtube]

called thiago the greatest yesterday lol

was a bit wierd. thiago is immense and already bordering world class though, but how has he heard of thiago already when he didnt know who jack wilshere was lol. impressive knowledge though if it wasnt a joke.

Who?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm --<br /><br />I'd be more gutted loosing Mario then I would loosing Tevez....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIz8Fj9s_vw&feature=related[/youtube]

jaden19 said:
black mamba said:
Balotelli is argueably THE most talked about football in the country , and that includes Rooney .... it seems all and sundry have an opinion about him , and they all know his name now !

But the guy is constantly in the news for his antics , even more so than for his sparodic goals ........ and that can never be a good thing really , can it?

I liken him to Eric Cantona ...... an enigma , who's capable not only of of brilliance , not also of great unpredictability ....... and i'll bet in 20 years time nobody will ever stand up and say they truly understood Mario!

Didnt Cantona score over 100 goals.
Cantona produced, Balotelli will never.

WRONG

r.soleofsalford said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Now i remember why i dont come on bluemoon after we lose a game! you bunch of half wits

Get rid he had a bad game

fucking joke

I still stand by this quote from me

yes your not one of the flock of know fuckalls who came on slagging one of our own off

HAHA, yeah not going to paint myself whiter than white but i dont do jumping to conclusions after a match

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I think I've seen enough now. I don't like his personality, but I can live with that as long as he's doing the business on the field. His attitude, application and effort stink and it's a disgrace that a player like Bellamy (who is also prone to having 'moments' off the field) who's attitude and commitment to the cause can not be questioned is being kept out by this myth.

Not trying to be negative, but I really think I've seen enough now and he just does not want to be here, so lets get rid and move on.

Brilliant.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I think I've seen enough now. I don't like his personality, but I can live with that as long as he's doing the business on the field. His attitude, application and effort stink and it's a disgrace that a player like Bellamy (who is also prone to having 'moments' off the field) who's attitude and commitment to the cause can not be questioned is being kept out by this myth.

Not trying to be negative, but I really think I've seen enough now and he just does not want to be here, so lets get rid and move on.

Brilliant.

What a fucking donkey he is!

i prefer mine a few weeks after he signed

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
baldybouncer said:
Am I stating the bleedin' obvious here. Any old road, here goes!

From a previous post re Balotelli ...

... "He could be a real gem, or he could turn out to be a serial killer"

I think damocles put it perfectly in his balotelli thread, this kid could be the stand out striker in world football in two years, he is immense but one has to be guarded, theres no doubting he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic but that just makes him more appealing to me...... i can see him ripping the arse out the prem, he's made for it and i have dreams of him going crazy at OT, ripping his shirt off, jumping in the strerford end and ripping down that fucking banner, whilst headbutting a few rags on his way.

nellyonthewing said:
Let's end the myth now ,once and for all .This brooding ,undisciplined tool is a liability.
Once again his only contributions were a couple of half hearted flicks,an unnecessary head to head and a writhing around on the turf after an innocuous tackle.
He is not supremely talented,he is not a world beater he is a lazy ,spoilt half wit.
He does not like Manchester and I do not like him. He is a disgrace to our club and Mancini should be man enough and get shut now.

facepalm.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Brilliant.

What a fucking donkey he is!

i prefer mine a few weeks after he signed

baldybouncer said:
Am I stating the bleedin' obvious here. Any old road, here goes!

From a previous post re Balotelli ...

... "He could be a real gem, or he could turn out to be a serial killer"

I think damocles put it perfectly in his balotelli thread, this kid could be the stand out striker in world football in two years, he is immense but one has to be guarded, theres no doubting he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic but that just makes him more appealing to me...... i can see him ripping the arse out the prem, he's made for it and i have dreams of him going crazy at OT, ripping his shirt off, jumping in the strerford end and ripping down that fucking banner, whilst headbutting a few rags on his way.

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC3ybVD9wMlBw-TR434bEzWV34SUgI8xFAyqhuJELjY-vZ53J9[/bigimg]

Can't find a pic but Mario does have a little word with a rag fan when being subbed on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.