Balotelli

Arsene said:
So why dont we see kolarov or Kompany get 80% negative press? To say he gets negative press because he plays for City is nonsense

YOU SEEMS KNOW SO TELL US WHY..??

He went to get a jacket and something looked at in the dressing room for gods sake even the guy commentating the game said if you want to put a negative spin on everything balotelli does you can if you dont want to you dont have to.

Im not saying he doesnt court controversy cos that would be defending the indefensible but you can put a negative spin on anything if you want. Case in point he joking launches some karate kicks at a training dummy.

Positive spin is - City player shows team in high spirits as he larks about in training
Negative spin is - City players amazed as balotelli attacks training dummy

Guess which spin they put on it

mancboy123 said:
He went to get a jacket and something looked at in the dressing room for gods sake even the guy commentating the game said if you want to put a negative spin on everything balotelli does you can if you dont want to you dont have to.

Im not saying he doesnt court controversy cos that would be defending the indefensible but you can put a negative spin on anything if you want. Case in point he joking launches some karate kicks at a training dummy.

Positive spin is - City player shows team in high spirits as he larks about in training
Negative spin is - City players amazed as balotelli attacks training dummy

Guess which spin they put on it
lool

im sorry but whys that funny. Oh are you one of those who believes the press reports that all our team hates each other and just go in to the ground to pick up their pay and go home?

mancboy123 said:
im sorry but whys that funny. Oh are you one of those who believes the press reports that all our team hates each other and just go in to the ground to pick up their pay and go home?
Absolutely not.....I get City get alot of negative. Tbh so does Arsenal...different type of negative press. And I agree at times Balotelli gets undeserved press sometimes, all Im saying he doesnt help his case with some of his behaviour at times

Wasnt he getting bad publicity at Inter? He fell out with Jose who said "he was unmanageable" and had "one brain cell."
Is this because the media was biased against Inter?
I do agree when reporting a "neutral" incident, the media generally is happy to create a "bad story" for City .
However some players behave very well consistently and some go "looking for trouble." I cant imagine David Silva behaving unprofessionally ;-)

de niro said:
the lad has done next to jack shit for us since he's been here, yes he gets the headlines but for all the wrong reasons, some deserved, some not.
the thing is he could be a world beater if he keeps his head down and learns from the patrick viera's at the club. fans can keep looking at him with blue tinted specs but untill he grows up and gets a grip he is nothing more than a squad player who in all honestly you can't rely on be it on the field or off it.
the daft thing is i like him, nob or not he's a likeable lad, brings a smile to the game. when he's happy his talent shines through and he does give you a buzz when he takes to the field.its for that reason i'd pick him in front of edin even though i rate edin totally.
mario is a total loon but while he's on that pitch wearing the shirt i will support him and not just in the hope he'll behave.

cannot argue with that post - far more thoughtful than some on here

-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am --

Bringbackswales, there was no need for your shitty personal insults. Do you dish those out to every blue you disagree with?

Response to "ayrshireblue":-

"shitty personal insults" - so says the bloke who in this thread has said of Mario (and I quote) "worthless" "fuck him" and "the useless prick". Whilst many on here criticise Mario, it is your posts that stand out as cheap and thoughtless, and hence I responded. If you cannot cope with insults then do not dish them out in the first place. LIVE WITH IT

I've had some time to calm down from the shield debacle (friendly my ass, City vs White Caps was a friendly). And I'm just gonna give him the first half of the season before I either embrace him or cast him aside.

He says his season was 'shit'. Ok, prove us wrong. Please! Prove us wrong!

de niro said:
the lad has done next to jack shit for us since he's been here, yes he gets the headlines but for all the wrong reasons, some deserved, some not.
the thing is he could be a world beater if he keeps his head down and learns from the patrick viera's at the club. fans can keep looking at him with blue tinted specs but untill he grows up and gets a grip he is nothing more than a squad player who in all honestly you can't rely on be it on the field or off it.
the daft thing is i like him, nob or not he's a likeable lad, brings a smile to the game. when he's happy his talent shines through and he does give you a buzz when he takes to the field.its for that reason i'd pick him in front of edin even though i rate edin totally.
mario is a total loon but while he's on that pitch wearing the shirt i will support him and not just in the hope he'll behave.

as much as i love balo , your post pretty much sums him up at city.
hope he takes off this season tho.

Plain Speaking said:
Wasnt he getting bad publicity at Inter? He fell out with Jose who said "he was unmanageable" and had "one brain cell."
Is this because the media was biased against Inter?
I do agree when reporting a "neutral" incident, the media generally is happy to create a "bad story" for City .
However some players behave very well consistently and some go "looking for trouble." I cant imagine David Silva behaving unprofessionally ;-)

first of all you have to know that in italy inter is exacly what City is in england , a club without any support by the press/media that are ALL owned by berlusconi and agnelli (ac milan and juventus owners).

about balotelli : the true (sad) history is that all the bad press was started by mourinho since the first day he come at inter , this is his "style" and has done the same thing at real madrid with canales.

mourinho managing style is very simple : he want a (or more than one) scapegoat helpful in keeping the team together and even the fans .
when mourinho come at inter mario was the inter fans most loved player (cause homegrown and decisive in the last title winning at 17 years old) and mourinho immediately started using him as "the perfect scapegoat".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.