Balotelli

As the op is possibly the biggest racist and undoubtedly the biggest imbecile on the entire forum,it does not come as the most massive shock ever to find that he has harnessed both of these dubious virtues in one ludicrous post.
I live in hope that one day he will be fatally electrocuted whilst licking his computer screen.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
As the op is possibly the biggest racist and undoubtedly the biggest imbecile on the entire forum,it does not come as the most massive shock ever to find that he has harnessed both of these dubious virtues in one ludicrous post.
I live in hope that one day he will be fatally electrocuted whilst licking his computer screen.
What about us non racist who think he has been poor this year.What do we come under.:)

bennyboy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
What about us non racist who think he has been poor this year.What do we come under.:)

As you are neither a racist or an imbecile,I respect your opinion.
You are clearly wrong,but I respect your right to be wrong :)

I certainly would not be starting Balotelli at Stoke. He's much too immature and could quite easily get himself sent off if things don't go right. He also seems to sulk. He's a promising player and a character but we are a football team and not a soap opera. He has been working a lot harder than last year which is a big positive but in these tough away games we really need to be sending out a team that will compete 100% and not just when things go right.

I would go for the Dzeko-Aguero partnership for pretty much the rest of the season. We enjoyed our best form of the season with it. With Balo and Tevez starting the odd game. But i would rather have Balo mostly as an super sub.

r.soleofsalford said:
BiBaBo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the usual suspect are back. do you ever say anything fucking positive.

...and the usual fanbois are sticking up for Balotelli again when the world and his wife know he's a liability at the moment.

i`ll repeat that for you, DO YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING FUCKING POSITIVE, tell me how that being a "fanboy".

Didn't realise that you decided what people should think or write.

Pompous prick.

I love Balotelli,but he undoubtedly stank the place out last night.He is a rare talent we should be glad to have at our club.However hand on heart,with the run in we've
got to look forward to,we don't need selfish pot-house loons doing an "Adebayor"
and sabotaging our chance to win the Prem.Unpredictability is what makes him the player he is,I'm not sure if that warrants a start in most of our remaining fixtures,
which are all must win games.Over to you Mr.Mancini.

Freestyler said:
Really glad someone else has posted this about him, last few games i've had enough of him.

Waste of time tonight, was more bothered about moaning at everyone else. Kicking players and he could of been sent off again tonight, he kicked Mata right infront of the dug out after the ball has long gone.

I hate players who have ago at everyone else, and pointing the finger and blame before acknowledging their own mistakes.

Hasn't done anything to deserve a start in this side, i'd personally drop him for Stoke if Tevez is fit enough. If not then play Milner instead with Silva, Aguero and Nasri.

Some people think the sun shines out his arse, take away everything he does off the pitch and concentrate on what he should be doing on it, and he's nothing more than just another player.

Get's constantly arse licked for doing absolutely nothing.
Absolutely spot on. I couldn't have said it better myself.

he had a poor first half

but what the fuck did he do to come across as petulent?

some people on here listen to cunts like Hansen and go with it to also try and be different.

to the OP, fuck off and go support the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.