Balotelli

Like someone said in the match thread, you can always tell from the first 10 minutes if Balotelli is up for it or just going to sulk through the entire game. Attitude has been poor recently.

I know a lot of my fellow blues love Balo, but ask yourselves do you love him for the right reasons? I'm watching his performances of late and they're just not good enough for a so called world class player. Time for him to take a warm coat and spend some time on the bench before he costs the manager he says he loves his job.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Yet another poor performance. This guy is costing us the title no question.
True, what does it take to get him motivated, shouldnt be anywhere near the team, strolls around looking for fouls all day

utter gush again. him and Dzeko. Silva too. Only player seemed to at least try was Nasri and Micah.

i think you're unfair towards balo and dzeko. this thing with both of them up front has already failed once.

Balotelli works by playing fast football and exploiting gaps with intelligent movement. We were narrow and slow today and took all possibility of him having a decent game out of the equation. We played as though we had Aguero playing, utterly bizarre and to top it off, played Clichy with Dzeko (already in a strange pairing with Balotelli) when only very rarely does he pull off a good delivery. That said, Clichy did manage one and it should have been in the net from Dzeko. Poor selection, and subs too late. It was more than apparent by half-time that it was not working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.