Balotelli

joezilla said:
Skashion said:
Balotelli works by playing fast football and exploiting gaps with intelligent movement. We were narrow and slow today and took all possibility of him having a decent game out of the equation. We played as though we had Aguero playing, utterly bizarre and to top it off, played Clichy with Dzeko (already in a strange pairing with Balotelli) when only very rarely does he pull off a good delivery. That said, Clichy did manage one and it should have been in the net from Dzeko. Poor selection, and subs too late. It was more than apparent by half-time that it was not working.
absolutely everything!

I thought he'd gone off a half time again..We played with 9 men today ;Dzecko & Balotelli were invisible.

He wasn't shit today, nor was he any good. It was an average performance in a team full of average performances.

tommo74 said:
He was shit against chelsea and shit again today, the worst thing is his attitude, every time it doesn't go his way I fear the worst , as his kicking stamping etc comes out , balo is just not consistent enough in my opinion

Only player with a better goal/game ratio is Van Persie. Are you sure about that statement? Dzeko and Balotelli cancel each other out. Mario should be the lone striker Dzeko can go back to Wolfsburg on a free for all I care. Id gladly have Adebayor back.

didactic said:
tommo74 said:
He was shit against chelsea and shit again today, the worst thing is his attitude, every time it doesn't go his way I fear the worst , as his kicking stamping etc comes out , balo is just not consistent enough in my opinion

Only player with a better goal/game ratio is Van Persie. Are you sure about that statement? Dzeko and Balotelli cancel each other out. Mario should be the lone striker Dzeko can go back to Wolfsburg on a free for all I care. Id gladly have Adebayor back.

And then people say there are no Balotelli fanboys here

WNRH said:
He wasn't shit today, nor was he any good. It was an average performance in a team full of average performances.
Forwards can't do much when the team doesn't control the game

When we got back to 1-1 I thought we might lay siege to their goal, but we couldn't do it

Dzeko and Balotelli had scraps to work with. But we didn't get beat

Without Kompany and Lescott I think most blues would have taken 4 points from Chelsea and Stoke. Bring on the Mackems. Win our games and we're Champions

didactic said:
tommo74 said:

id prefer to ship mario back whence he came from and forget him immediately as well. Plus Tevez. Keep Kun, buy Gomez, Thiago Silva, Piqe, Lavezzi and Cavani.

Agreed with idea to get rid of mistertouchofanelephant aka Jo Samaras Corradi this summer....

JasminBosnia said:
didactic said:
tommo74 said:

id prefer to ship mario back whence he came from and forget him immediately as well. Plus Tevez. Keep Kun, buy Gomez, Thiago Silva, Piqe, Lavezzi and Cavani.

Agreed with idea to get rid of mistertouchofanelephant aka Jo Samaras Corradi this summer....

No Dzeko is the square peg he is simply not as talented as the other players. He creates nothing and loses the ball too much. Also with his departure the Dzeko church members will follow him and become supporters of what ever club he signs for. Then we wont see the most biased bollocks on this thread ever again.

Crouch scored a wonder goal, Dzeko missed a simple header.

Some people on here will never believe Balo is anything less than a genius, no matter how poorly he plays.

Marvin said:
WNRH said:
Forwards can't do much when the team doesn't control the game

When we got back to 1-1 I thought we might lay siege to their goal, but we couldn't do it

Dzeko and Balotelli had scraps to work with. But we didn't get beat

Without Kompany and Lescott I think most blues would have taken 4 points from Chelsea and Stoke. Bring on the Mackems. Win our games and we're Champions

Agreed - the way we played today made it incredibly difficult for the strikers to do anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.