Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did nt we turn down £40 mill for him from PSG in the summer ? A bargain at £15 mill when u consider the price of other signings.

I have been holding my tongue on Balo for years. I have forever hated his attitude and work rate, but have waited and waited on this so called untapped potential and change of attitude. He WOULD be a massive talent if he had the head for it, but he simply does not. No one is bigger than their shirt, but Balo literally thinks he is. He is bad for a team, for a locker room, for the bottom line. You can see it in the way he carries himself. Always the last person in the huddle to take the field. Always the last one off of the bus to get to the locker room. He's like C. Ronaldo, but half of the actual player. It's one thing to be that cocky and back it up(see C. Ronaldo and Ibrahimovich)

We could get some much needed depth at so many positions in making a transfer trade with Milan. M'Baye Niang, El Shaarawy, even Montolivo and Boateng(I know he is a bit of a case but he plays hard every game at least) would be two to consider. Plus they have loads of young potential all over the field.

For someone who gets us so much pub, we are sure still struggling to make money. Not worth it anymore.

Akira said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/12/28/3632685/ac-milan-prepare-balotelli-bid-as-pato-robinho-near-san-siro?source=breakingnews

AC Milan wants him for 15m. Wondering why we won't consider trading him for Pato.

Bullshit, they know he is as awkward a fucker as Balo, wondering my arse.
Injury prone to if memory serves ?

If he is part of the deal even i would rather keep Balo, better the devil you know and that.

Really wanted Balo to come good and make us doubters eat our words tbh with you.

Thanks for the good bits Mario and good luck in your career, Just don't become the consumate pro when you leave or that will grate :)

MSP said:
Where you got that line about Pato? Pato is heading to Brazil (Corinthians I think) and that deal is very close to be done. Robino's one even closer to some other Brazilian team.

No way we'd want Pato, he's done as top level player.
Nah, just a thought. Guess I'm still stuck in time when Pato was lauded as top class. Didn't even know he had an injury ridden year.

MSP said:
Where you got that line about Pato? Pato is heading to Brazil (Corinthians I think) and that deal is very close to be done. Robino's one even closer to some other Brazilian team.

Still fucking love that goal he scored against Barca. Looked like someone gave him warp drive for legs. Wish we had that direct pace sometimes! (not in the form of Pato though)

adrianr said:
MSP said:

Still fucking love that goal he scored against Barca. Looked like someone gave him warp drive for legs. Wish we had that direct pace sometimes! (not in the form of Pato though)
we have aguero.

Mad Mario has outstayed his welcome for me, He always has the look of someone who could be a world class striker, but he hasn't fulfilled any of this for City.
he needs to shape up or ship out(my preferred choice)

C.T.I.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.