Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would use him properly watch his performance for Italy against Germany and that was a total performance beyond what any if the rest of our strikers offer, also against Denmark (I think) last month he was immense on his own. I have never ever understood why he goes wide and aguero is put central when for me aguero is just as good wide of three but Balo is ineffective. For someone who knows him do well Mancini just does not use him well.

He will become one of europes top strikers in a year of two, he is a big publicity generator and I would sell tevez or dzeko first. I can't forgive tevez for what he did and he was absent when city were at their best and as much as I love Edin unless we get wingers he is wasted.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
There's going to be a lot of disgruntled peeps if mario himself doesn't change his mind- at this stage he's going nowhere!!!

That's not good news, sounds like he's playing hardball.

Stoned Rose said:
johnmc said:
Stoned Rose said:
No mate he isn't.

He's a dckhead who only ever brings negative publicity.

Publicity is publicity though - you go to china and ask about City. Which player will they talk about?

I've no idea what folk in China would say but I can tell you this for certain - Balotelli's behaviour wouldn't last 5 minutes with the Chinese.

They don't abide arrogance or knob heads.

He'd be doubly fucked.

Lots of arrogant knob heads in China.

Rammy Blue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
There's going to be a lot of disgruntled peeps if mario himself doesn't change his mind- at this stage he's going nowhere!!!

That's not good news, sounds like he's playing hardball.

Loan the moody arse to some dark corner of mother Russia - he might appreciate us after a few months of racial abuse in sub zero temperatures. He's a spoilt brat - nothing more and he has no place in our squad. Time to ship him out I'm afraid he will never grow up nor fulfil his potential. He will just tease with the odd flash of brilliance but he will never sustain it.

I think city will sell Balo to Milan for 20 million pound and bring in villa for half season loan,,,and then use the Balo money to buy someone like Isco or Jovetic in the summer.....

Taken from the Guardian App:

Mario Balotelli is unlikely to leave Manchester City in the January transfer window. According to manager Roberto Mancini, club owner Sheikh Mansour is a big fan of the player, and eager to see him fulfil his potential at the Etihad.

"I think Mario will stay but the future depends mostly on him," Mancini told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "Sheikh Mansour likes Balotelli because he recognises the talent and he exports the name of the City over the world.

"We need to consider that Mario was made as a major investment, and this is not a club that throws its capital through the window."

Mancini says he remains fond of Balotelli having overseen his development at two clubs but has acknowledged that the 22-year-old must raise his standards of professionalism.

"The relationship between me and him is always good, even if one day he does something," he continued.

"I love him because for many years we live together. I've seen him grow. But the professional relationship is another thing and I've told Mario what I need from him.

"The time of cheap talk is over. Balotelli is 22 years old and now it's time to be professional. I ask from him seriousness and commitment in training, a more stable private life and correct behaviour on the pitch.

"[Roma forward Francesco] Totti is Mario's best example. If Francesco is able to have this continuity of performance at the highest level at the age of 36 years, it's because he has behaved as a professional.

"Mario now has returned to training and could be on the bench against Stoke. Otherwise, he could play against Watford in the FA Cup on January 5."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.