Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
"we NEED to get rid of him"

someone tell me why

i'd actually loan him. somewhere where he's going to be the main man.

ANY1aBLUE said:
ancoats said:
ac milan are after a loan for mario with a view to buy in the summer
the only thing is they will pull out in the summer and say city want to much money

they are the only club that i would not loan a player to

Explain? We need to get rid of him asap - i dont care if thats to the NFL frankly.........................

I'm willing to bet you, say permanent BAN.... that your hero Dzeko will be sold before Mario...

ban-mcfc said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
"we NEED to get rid of him"

someone tell me why

i'd actually loan him. somewhere where he's going to be the main man.

If we are going to loan him, we might as well sell him because I just don't know what loaning him would do his psyche. At this point I'm just ready to wash my hands of the man because as talented as he is, it appears its never going to show through due to his antics, demeanor, and attitude. The man is ticking time bomb as it stands right now.

neoblue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Josh Blue said:

Seosa is right IMO.....the guy is a loose cannon and needs to go......followed quickly by tevez.....once we have suitable replacements.
Think that's a little unfair on tevez. Since he came back nearly a year ago he's been really good for us. Agree on balo though. Now is the time.

Tevez is just running his contract down,we all know that..don't get me wrong he's a great player and would love him to be a city player for years...just don't trust him..was it fair when he fucked off for 6 months?

There's this talk that Balotelli needs a new lease of life at a new club.

If he goes to Milan and we suddenly see the Mario of Euro 2012 again, I for one will be pissed off. Why has he not produced for City?

Dobsy said:
There's this talk that Balotelli needs a new lease of life at a new club.

If he goes to Milan and we suddenly see the Mario of Euro 2012 again, I for one will be pissed off. Why has he not produced for City?

Because he isn't/wasn't motivated to.
And that's why he should go... how he turns out at another club is irrelevant, it is what he contributes with in at our club which matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.