Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
neoblue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Seosa is right IMO.....the guy is a loose cannon and needs to go......followed quickly by tevez.....once we have suitable replacements.
Think that's a little unfair on tevez. Since he came back nearly a year ago he's been really good for us. Agree on balo though. Now is the time.

Tevez is just running his contract down,we all know that..don't get me wrong he's a great player and would love him to be a city player for years...just don't trust him..was it fair when he fucked off for 6 months?

No it wasn’t and i agree that he is just waiting to get his move to Boca but that is fine IMO as long as he works hard and keeps scoring. Mario has had his chances and more

CityCTID said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
"we NEED to get rid of him"

someone tell me why
So Edin plays more....
Can't believe some of our fans are that deluded they think dzeko is better than mario. Let's continue to watch dzekos average performances week in week out and watch us lose the league as a result.

sergiokun said:
SPIDERBOY said:
neoblue said:
Think that's a little unfair on tevez. Since he came back nearly a year ago he's been really good for us. Agree on balo though. Now is the time.

Tevez is just running his contract down,we all know that..don't get me wrong he's a great player and would love him to be a city player for years...just don't trust him..was it fair when he fucked off for 6 months?

No it wasn’t and i agree that he is just waiting to get his move to Boca but that is fine IMO as long as he works hard and keeps scoring. Mario has had his chances and more

I'll cheer every goal tevez scores,like everybody else will,like I said great player and he grafts too....just think we should cash in on him.

I'd take Dzeko over Balotelli every day of the week. At least you know Dzeko will contribute something each week. Balotelli might have more talent, but winning at football is about consistency and he just doesn't contribute consistently enough.

pee dubya said:
I'd take Dzeko over Balotelli every day of the week. At least you know Dzeko will contribute something each week. Balotelli might have more talent, but winning at football is about consistency and he just doesn't contribute consistently enough.

Agreed

Ireland_for_pm said:
CityCTID said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
"we NEED to get rid of him"

someone tell me why
So Edin plays more....
Can't believe some of our fans are that deluded they think dzeko is better than mario. Let's continue to watch dzekos average performances week in week out and watch us lose the league as a result.

this is a pro-Edin rather than an anti-Mario response - before you call people "deluded" answer 2 questions (1) what is the relative mins per goal ratio of the 2 players? (2) how many times has Edin been off the pitch leaving us with 10 men?

Danamy said:
Shock!........Horror!......Raiola trying to make City drop the asking price?

Think again Mino, we're the ones holding the Full House

I quite like this section:

There are zero chances he moves. But until January 31st, who knows."

Zero chance... but still not sure?

If Milan will offer anything around 18M or more I'll say "Well done, guys! Well done!". I think he is a good guy but we won't miss him at all. It's fair to say no other club is interested in Balotelli, only Milan.

And some numbers from this season:

Edin Dzeko - 29 games - 1488 minutes - 11 goals - 4 assists - 99,2 min/goal
Carlos Tevez - 29 games - 2031 minutes - 9 goals - 12 assists - 96,7 min/goal
Sergio Aguero - 25 games - 1709 minutes - 10 goals - 3 assists - 131,5 min/goal
Mario Balotelli - 20 games - 825 minutes - 3 goals - 2 assists - 165 min/goal

And from last season:

Edin Dzeko - 43 games - 2402 minutes - 19 goals - 9 goals - 85,8 min/goal
Carlos Tevez - 15 games - 700 minutes - 4 goals - 3 assists - 100 min/goal
Sergio Aguero - 48 games - 3459 minutes - 30 goals - 12 assists - 82,4 min/goal
Mario Balotelli - 32 games - 1883 minutes - 17 goals - 2 assists - 99,1 min/goal

I think these numbers say something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.